FanFiction.Net
for Silver Flames

2/18/2015 c25 JupitersMoon167
I think for your next story, you should introduce the Gaurdians of the Galaxy!
1/17/2014 c24 38Irrelevant86
Just tear my Fucken heart out and rip it to pieces with that almost dead scene why don't you! Maken me freaken cry my freaken eyes out! But it was a good chapter, so egh can't really complain.
1/17/2014 c23 Irrelevant86
that line and i killed Eleven of them, was on freaken tumblr in a drawing or something you sneaky sneak you! XD
1/11/2014 c25 Guest
IVE BEEN READING YOUR STORIES SINCE YOU STARTED THEM AND IT HAS BEEN SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED LAST CMON I KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE HEALTH ISSUES YOU SHOUDL WORK THOUGH THEM FIRST BUT SEVEN. GODDAMN. MONTHS. COME ON
1/7/2014 c3 Irrelevant86
should'a waited one more chapter before asking about Pipistrello oh well happy to see her mentioned again XD
1/7/2014 c2 Irrelevant86
What i want to know is what the hell happened to the cat 'Batman' she got back in Rome? Did she give her up or bring her with her back to Avengers tower?!
1/7/2014 c1 Irrelevant86
Love the story so much, keep up the good work XD
10/21/2013 c25 8The cat with blue eyes
Hey there :)

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great storie ! I can't imagine Steve withou Sam now :)

I hope that as you promised you will post another storie !

It is really great to read your stories ! I mean they are so real ! Thank you for all those stories :)
7/27/2013 c1 Guest
please update
7/1/2013 c25 3InLoveWithTheRogue
I was all prepared to get upset over having to wait so long, but this made my day. It was perfect. I will now wait patiently for you to rip my heart out with the last chapter. :) I'm sorry you've had such a rough time, but to quote Florence, just remember, "It's always darkest before the dawn". :)
6/25/2013 c25 scott6130
Glad to see you back!
6/24/2013 c25 10KC Pendragon
YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN GONE A WHILE AND THAT MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST WAY TO HELP YOUR READERSHIP.
6/24/2013 c25 89erica.phoenix16
OH! That's what you get when you bite the hand that feeds you.

Thanks for updating.
6/24/2013 c25 5Star of Courage
Oh! I'm sorry that things have been crazy for you. I hope they've gotten better though. :) *hugs*

*backs away slowly* you're terrifying sometimes. Why must you be so evil to them all?
6/24/2013 c25 17CeffylGwyn
BAHAHHAHHAHAHAAH I love your weird-ass Authors notes that you occasionally put in. They're just hilarious and pretty much make my day every time :P

Well that was...sudden. Last chapter already? D:

*sniffle* I'm going to miss this story, although, the new story, is it going to be a continuation of this series or a new one altogether? :D

Anyways can't wait for it! :D
301 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »