for Zero no Tsukaima: The Legend of Zero

12/7/2016 c3 Guest
I loved it. I was astonished on how u could write this and deal with normal life u must really like doing this stuff.
4/15/2016 c3 shelia
You should really recommend some kissing to make it intense just saying and thanks for keeping the story going but I love how you put "get the hell off my wife" so funny do you know how many times I've read that anyway keep writing chapters please I come to read your stuff over and over your a good writer.
4/14/2016 c2 shelia
THEY GO ON A DATE CHAPTER 4:"Louise I wanted to ask you on a date"."What huuuuu" "so what do you say" saito said "perfect this could give me and saito's mother sometime to cook another cake"."Yes I would love to" Louise said "great let's go" "wait!" Louise said "what about the money how are you going to pay for both us".Saito said "my dad gave me money let's go".we went out to the town first a festival then a horse back ride and last a said "your enjoying your food" "ya it's good".We both laughed and started to eat again then I noticed that saito stared at me.I looked at him in confusion."What is it somthing on my face" "No it's just you look cute Louise" Saito said.I started to blush again and again until my face got red we stared to walk said "this was fun I hope we can do it again"."Ya me too" Then saito's phone ranged "hello" "saito I bring muffins" Louise got mad her face turned red she raised her wond in anger." You damm dog" "no Louise not here please" Saito begged "You yy-you dog!" Louise shouted "nooooooo". ZERO NO TSUKAIMA
HOPE YOU LIKED PLEASE POST!;)
4/13/2016 c2 Guest
Louise woke up finally as she went down stairs she saw every one sitting down. At the table eating saito looked nervous like something just went down while I was sleep. That might had embarrassed himself then he looked at me in embarrassment.I noticed that I heard a screech and then looked in the living room. It was baby pictures I asked "what is it " she pointed at the photo "that's saito as a baby". Saito was melted in embarrassment I couldn't believe saito closed the book before I could get a second glance at said with his voice breaking "okay we cant stop know we should go eat breakfast before it gets cold". "But your so cute" Louise said in a baby voice saito rushed to the table and started to eat ran up to his room as I followed he looked like he was getting chased by a hid under the cover Louise said "you looked so cut when you were a baby" then saito got from under the covers stood and stared right at me and turned saito said."You never showed me your baby pictures" I stared to blush then yelled."I KNOW YOU'RE MY HUSBAND BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO GO THAT DEEP IN MY LIFE YOUR STILL MY FAMILIAR!". "Calm down Louise it's not a big deal" "besides I can just picture how cute you were". I stared to blush I noticed that he was leaning in to kiss me. And kissed him back then his mother called me in the kitchen I went down said whispering "where's the cake I wont to suprise him" "about that it got burned the truth is I never cooked in my life". "How did you eat" I didn't wont to tell her we have servants "saito made the food". "Aww how sweet well I'm so happy I made this other cake" "thank goodness" right befor saito walked in the mother sanged this song saito walked over to me and said "Louise were you in on this". "I was actually" "aww thanks Louise"."No problem" saito blew out the candles "I'm guessing you made a wish" Louise said. "Ya I did" saito said with a smile we all sat down and ate the cake it was so good."I'm full know" Louise said I went upstairs and saito we went to bed saito said "
4/6/2016 c3 1addikhabbo1
Yikes. The thought of Saito even losing to muggles in a fist fight is stupid. Have you actually seen his powers? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't, but your portrayal of Saito who has beaten superhumans of stronger calibre struggling to a bunch of thugs is fucking stupid and I hope you can fix that shit because its fucking annoying.
10/10/2015 c3 Guest
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Velociraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Velociraptors are hunting a herd of Rhenoplos.
2 Halkegenian Velociraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Velociraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Velociraptor bites the Rhenoplos's neck, 2 Halkegenian Velociraptors jumped to the Rhenoplos's back, 3 Halkegenian Velociraptors killing the Rhenoplos by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Baragonraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Baragonraptors are hunting a herd of Slagtoths.
2 Halkegenian Baragonraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Baragonraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Baragonraptor bites the Slagtoth's neck, 2 Halkegenian Baragonraptors jumped to the Slagtoth's back, 3 Halkegenian Baragonraptors killing the Slagtoth by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Acceraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Acceraptors are hunting a herd of Antekas.
2 Halkegenian Acceraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Acceraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Acceraptor bites the Anteka's neck, 2 Halkegenian Acceraptors jumped to the Anteka's back, 3 Halkegenian Acceraptors killing the Anteka by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Lycaeraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Lycaeraptors are hunting a herd of Ratadons.
2 Halkegenian Lycaeraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Lycaeraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Lycaeraptor bites the Ratadon's neck, 2 Halkegenian Lycaeraptors jumped to the Ratadon's back, 3 Halkegenian Lycaeraptors killing the Ratadon by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Austroraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Austroraptors are hunting a herd of Helmatrops.
2 Halkegenian Austroraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Austroraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Austroraptor bites the Helmatrop's neck, 2 Halkegenian Austroraptors jumped to the Helmatrop's back, 3 Halkegenian Austroraptors killing the Helmatrop by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Utahraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Smiloraptors are hunting a herd of Aptonoths.
2 Halkegenian Utahraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Utahraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Utahraptor bites the Aptonoth's neck, 2 Halkegenian Utahraptors jumped to the Aptonoth's back, 3 Halkegenian Utahraptors killing the Aptonoth by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Smiloraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Smiloraptors are hunting a herd of Kelbis.
2 Halkegenian Smiloraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Smiloraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Smiloraptor bites the Kelbi's neck, 2 Halkegenian Smiloraptors jumped to the Kelbi's back, 3 Halkegenian Smiloraptors killing the Kelbi by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Baragonraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Smiloraptors are hunting a herd of Rhenoplos.
2 Halkegenian Smiloraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Smiloraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Smiloraptor bites the Rhenoplos's neck, 2 Halkegenian Smiloraptors jumped to the Rhenoplos's back, 3 Halkegenian Smiloraptors killing the Rhenoplos by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Baragonraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Baragonraptors are hunting a herd of Aptonoths.
2 Halkegenian Baragonraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Baragonraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Baragonraptor bites the Aptonoth's neck, 2 Halkegenian Baragonraptors jumped to the Aptonoth's back, 3 Halkegenian Baragonraptors killing the Aptonoth by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
Halkegenian Dromaeosaurs: Halkegenian Velociraptor's Hunt
A Pack of Halkegenian Velociraptors are hunting a herd of Ratadons.
2 Halkegenian Velociraptors charged at the herd, 3 Halkegenian Velociraptors joined the hunt, A Halkegenian Velociraptor bites the Ratadon's neck, 2 Halkegenian Velociraptors jumped to the Ratadon's back, 3 Halkegenian Velociraptors killing the Ratadon by the throat, the pack begin to feast.
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »