FanFiction.Net
for Taste The Rainbow

5/17/2014 c1 4JustLivingToLive
It's because of this fic (one of the first fics I ever read) that skittles have forever been imprinted on my mind as a sexual candy. Yep it's official skittles are now my candy of choice for seduction
2/27/2014 c1 cemmia
Wonderful :)
3/6/2013 c1 1realchemistry
Just finished reading your fics, sorry I didn't review them all, I just had to keep reading! This is gonna be a weird compliment, but I love how you end your fics. I have this problem which is that, while I enjoy some fics at the beginning, I end up hating the ends. You know, maybe it's the thrill of the chase, or whatever, but you manage to keep them fun and entertaining, and focused until the very end. Also: spunky and hot. I like that very much :)

One thing I don't like, because not everything can be sunshine and rainbows, is your (and some other writers') characterisation of Lori. I think it's easier to make her marriage with Rick a failure, and to load her with the blame of it, sometimes even playing with the Shane/Lori relationship, but I think there are better ways. Or at least I wish there were. Those scenarios give me the feeling that Lori's taking the hit so that one doesn't have to feel sorry or bad because Rick is cheating on her, since she doesn't love him well/loves Shane anyway. I think it's far too simplistic, and it takes my mind away for a bit. IDK, just my two cents.
3/4/2013 c1 Dee
This ship is gonna kill me 3 Thank you so much for writing them...
12/20/2012 c1 defunct-dot-net
That's hilarious. Best. Title. EVAH!
12/2/2012 c1 michelle3737
This was soooo great! Love love love it!
10/22/2012 c1 Guest
Guuuuh, I love this, get your sweet candy, Rick! Loved the ending, too. So cute!
10/18/2012 c1 Ashley
That was short and sweet :). I loved every bit of it. It's always nice to read stories that are glimpses of whimsical moments. And you were able to portray both characters beautifully. I look forward to reading more of your stories! And, hopefully we'll get some good moments between Andrea and Rick this season.
10/16/2012 c1 Limaro
That was sweet! (see what I did there? sweet? Skittles? clever huh? - okay maybe there is a reason I'm a reader, not a writer)
It's nice to see Rick being charming and happy. It seems so long since he's had any joy.
Was so surprised when Glenn interrupted. Rick's impulsiveness was already pretty hot and steamy. So much more intense knowing Glenn was there and they'd both forgotten about him in the heat of the moment.
I look forward to more! Thank you for writing.
10/16/2012 c1 6collective2220
I think you just made me ship these two! Lol no really, I think you converted me. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out on your other stories now!
10/15/2012 c1 9bluecrush611
That was fun! I loved their playfulness...I just hope we'll get to see that on the show someday! :)
10/15/2012 c1 6MarionArnold
Very hot, loved Rick's thought processes and then lack of thought processes as instinct overwhelmed him! Sweet at the end - poor Glenn really would have to be hit over the top of the head to notice those sorts of signs!
10/15/2012 c1 3C.A. Connor
So, SO good! Your writing just gets better and better - I love the moments of hesitation for Rick, the moments of uncertainty, and the idea that Andrea is such a strong woman that she carries the choices for both of them. It's tough to write Rick as a guy giving in to temptation without making him seem like a philandering jerk, but you do it perfectly in every story. Also, I now have to go out and buy some Skittles, because you made them sound frigging delicious. Thank you for writing!
10/15/2012 c1 BlueRedGreenYellowBlue
OMFG that was cute! Lol good story do more maybe?