FanFiction.Net
for What About the Others

4/28/2018 c12 SeiyaAria
What about takano?
4/28/2018 c10 SeiyaAria
It was only the guilt that caused him to return
4/27/2018 c5 SeiyaAria
Wtf...?
5/13/2014 c12 kitty2neko
This is better than I expected. I like both shows but I didn't think a pairing between Rin and Ritsu would turn out so well -
1/3/2014 c12 1TheIronFey
I loved this! You should so make a sequel! Some drama with Masamune showing up!
6/19/2013 c12 41Ch3rry Chibi
WOW! COOL!
5/12/2013 c12 1TrackerIsHere
This was amazing(as always). I haven't watched or read Blue Exorcist in a while, so I forgot how much I absolutely LOVE Mephisto in all his hilarity.
3/8/2013 c12 3lv90047
This was quite a lovely tale. I enjoyed it very much.
3/6/2013 c12 deleted112216
Such a nice end to a fun-filled story. Glad you had the idea to write these two together; it was an odd couple but highly entertaining!
2/26/2013 c11 deleted112216
My favorite part of this was with Ritsu and Meph going over his past. I'm glad he didn't choose differently there, and was solid on what he wanted. Good for you, Ritsu.

Of course, the end of the chapter was also rather fun ;) I vote Mephisto borrows a camera from his "cousin" and puts it in the room.
2/16/2013 c10 IAmTheTaintedAngel
Very good!
2/14/2013 c10 deleted112216
Happy V-Day to you too!

'"Get your hands off me, no one is allowed to touch me," he snapped as he pushed the offending limb away from his face.' I love this line. I can so see Ritsu saying this.

'"I live with humans, I educate humans, and my cousin is the head of a publishing company," the demon said as he jumped onto the bed and crouched down at eye level with Onodera. "The same one, in fact, where your ex-lover, Saga-senpai, currently works."' Giggling so hard here. I know who the cousin is!

I'm so glad Ritsu has started to try to accept everything. I know he can be happy if he will let himself.
2/11/2013 c9 IAmTheTaintedAngel
Really good...sad...but good!
2/11/2013 c9 deleted112216
I feel so bad for the kid this chapter. Ritsu should take a step back and think, although I know he will once he is own his own.
1/17/2013 c8 IAmTheTaintedAngel
I love this! I can't wait for more!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »