for Everything and Anything

12/29/2013 c6 A person
I like this story you shod update more often though
11/7/2012 c4 Guest
oh a this really doesnt make sence bleh i feel so sick i think im goonna go in anyway cause of the student confrence ooooo if i dont go ill miss ss maybe at lunch if my mom lets me
11/6/2012 c4 6Skatzaa
Aw shucks! Thanks for the shout out:3 I'm pretty sure my readers are all pissed caus ei won't be updating til december DX

Anywho, love it! O.O GASP! :O WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN? OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I mean, it's Max's WINGS! :O O.O I love it:3
10/17/2012 c3 Skatzaa
Omgomgomg! Totaaallllyy didn't see that coming! I like Gracie:3 oh gosh, Max is gunna lose her wings? D:
10/16/2012 c2 4WhiteWinterAngel
eh ava call me im bored n ur sick dont u have hmwrk? good chapter i have a feeling all of these will b short
10/16/2012 c2 6Skatzaa
OMG WHATS HE GUNNA DO? O.O

you should definitely check out my fics ;) haha jkjk ...unless you want to :P
10/16/2012 c1 Guest
OMG I love it! Write more soon!
10/16/2012 c1 Wink the Cat
A little messy with word placeing, but otherwise great! I'm a newcomer but am really good at my LA classes, so hope you can trust me with this review. 1-10, I'll give it a 9.
10/16/2012 c1 Skatzaa
oooh, this looks good so far!
10/16/2012 c1 KeeperOfThePeterick
LOVE IT! I want you to update, or I might have to set my Demon dogs on you. How much do you value your life BOND?! *Dies*
Sorry, hyper...
10/16/2012 c1 4WhiteWinterAngel
ohh hey JoJo are u sick or did u use ur day eh school was borring like the idea though Language Arts was icky so i wrote a oneshot ill post that tmrw... I like the idea 3
Anya (lol)