for Gravity

10/7/2020 c3 11Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Harry's motivation makes alot of sense, psychologically speaking. Having been weak his whole life, he would want to feel powerful. And javing been scared, he'd making himself into what he feared and so overcome it...not to mention enjoy seeing someone other than him being scared.

If it wasn't for the Joker's influence, Harry might have ended up a Dexter-esque vigiliante; Killing childabusers as his M.O.

But whenever the Joker comes in things tend to be thrown haywire, because the guy is one HELL of a good manipulator! Which makes it really interesting to read. _

Hrm... Vauge with the wand... I supoose that could be a good thing. Because no way in Hell would Harry end up with the same wand as in the books.

I mean... it was short, denoting a weak personality, it was malable like his personality (tho olivander used a different word for it) and holy has, well...holy conontations to it. Protection from the dark and all that.

Keeping it vauge allows you to be flexible, which is good. But it also makes your readers feel like it's lacking a little... If you're unsure what he'd use, I sugest Wandlore on Potterwiki. (Tho there is a Olivander speaking page somewhere too.)
10/7/2020 c2 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Your rewrite is definitivly an improvement. You have fleshed out the details of the story mich better I see.

I find the old scene with what scared Draco a bit more realistic -or perhaps more well-written- but overall this story is looking good. _
2/6/2019 c4 5Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
11/4/2018 c4 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
5/7/2018 c4 11Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Oh, PLEASE write more! *Grins widely*
6/9/2017 c3 StoneTheLoner
Kind of shitty that you didn't show the old wand makers reaction. It's pointless to say he "let the old man see..." if WE don't get to see what the result of it was. It just happened and meant very little in the end with the way you wrote the scene :(
4/13/2017 c4 ElementalMaster16
this is a pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
10/1/2016 c4 CockByteHuntress
I am so very anxious for more of this. I read the original version and then immediately came to read this one. A Harry practically raised by the Joker sounds amazing.
4/7/2016 c1 Guest
You misspelled Cornelius and Lucius.
11/30/2015 c4 arckane
this is awesome need moreeeeeee
4/27/2015 c4 23manapohaku2
I hope you continue this. If not put it up for adoption. It's really good I want to read more.
11/14/2014 c4 Psyka
Oh hehe I love it please please please update again soon hehe
7/27/2014 c4 17Sar'Kalu
Intriguing, do continue this is one of the more thought out and, arguably, believable FICA where Harry is creepy as fuck.
6/16/2014 c2 Harrymort