for Aphelion

10/20/2019 c26 Chinchinberry
Thank you so much for finishing this story! I would have been devastated if I read it now and it wasn’t completed! I really loved it- all of them.
1/25/2018 c26 2GabsStories
Forever indebted for this masterpiece and the ending they deserved! I have re-read A deal with the Devil, and Strangelove and now i feel complete! If you have more ideas for them, do it...out of personal experience, having ideas and never putting them on the paper is the most painful thing. you can never recall the idea the same, nor encompass the meaning it held then. When you have inspiration, use it before it flies! Thank you again, and as always, hoping to hear from you!
1/24/2018 c26 12ghostwritten2
SO GOOD! I am sad that this wonderful, wonderful series is over, but you ended it absolutely perfectly. Ah, I am so happy right now. Your grasp on all the characters is amazing, your dialog is perfect, and the storyline is just great. Seriously, this is some of my favorite fanfic I have ever read. I hope you do decide to write more Alfred/Krolock, but even if you don't, you can be sure I will be re-reading.

Thank you so much for tnis.
1/24/2018 c26 Kurosagi87
That... just made me able to sleep tonight. Thank you so much for this perfect ending. I can't believe how much emotion this entire story shows.
I really enjoyed every single chapter and was waiting for each one desperately, taking it in as soon as I got the notice via mail. (Well, except for the last chap. I had to leave shortly after finishing the last sentence so I didn't get the chance to review and simply forgot it afterwards. I'm so, so sorry. :( )
Thank you so much for this great story. It's fantastically written and I just love all the drama, emotional rolercoaster and small jokes. I really enjoyed reading the whole series and I'm sure I'll start from the beginning again really soon.
I hope to read more from you in the future because you are able to get the feeling accross, letting the reader laugh, cry and hurt with your characters.
Thank you for this wonderful masterpiece. :)
1/20/2018 c25 2GabsStories
Another sight for sore eyes! (mine actually close to blinded with all the stress) Thank you for yet another great chapter and thanks for the concern! There is still long way with the exams but the prospect of coming home from one and reading another chapter keeps me going!
1/19/2018 c25 12ghostwritten2
I love the idea that the Count was talking to Alfred as well as Sarah back in that bathroom. And this chapter had such wonderful, tender scenes between Johannes and Alfred, even though Alfred is out of it. I so want for Johannes to accept his feelings and let Alfred stay!
1/16/2018 c24 gloewentola1
In all the years that Ive been reading and writing fanfiction Ive never come across a story (and I mean the whole cycle (is this the right word for this?) starting from "A Deal with the Devil" that I love as much as this.
Its incredibly well written, the characters are on point and every new chapters just goes straight to my heart.
Ive been a fan of many fandoms and even though there are whole fanfic archives (does any one remember the "Library of Moria" archive :P) often there was only one fanfiction of each fandom that really got to me and that I remembered in years to come.
Some of those fanfics I read for the first time 15 years ago and I still read them once a year at least.
They are a bit like food for the soul - like you would read your favourite book again and again.
So this/your story is now one of these lovely examples.
So, thank you very much for this amazing work.
Im sure Ill be reading this in 15 years and still love it as much as I do today! :)
1/16/2018 c2 gloewentola1
So this/your story is now one of these lovely examples.
So, thank you very much for this amazing work.
Im sure Ill be reading this in 15 years and still love it as much as I do today. :)
1/12/2018 c24 2GabsStories
This is the best thing for me! to come home and find an awesome chapter of your story in this harsh period of uni exams! thank you and as always, I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
1/11/2018 c24 12ghostwritten2
Ah, so good! Poor Alfred, suffering like that, but I really enjoyed seeing Johannes, Herbert, and Magda come to the rescue. I think Dracula met his end in a fitting way- he was not prepared for the power of love and for Alfred to offer himself as a sacrifice.

Great chapter.
1/11/2018 c24 Kurosagi87
Another glorious chapter. :)
And here I was, starting my PC, thinking 'Will there be a new chapter of Aphelion?'... Tada~ There it is. :)
I really like your Dracula, too. Somehow they should thank the bad guy because without him it would have taken Johannes another 100 yrs to finally search for poor Alfie. That stubborn mule. :D
Of course I really adore your Alfie-angst. I grew quite addicted to that and Herbert really cute when he tells his regrets on never helping Alfred adapt to the undead life.
As much as I hate to say this but... I sense some kind of finishing touch. Let's just hope that Johannes hasn't understood what Alfred really means to him and you'll have to continue to write another 2346450346 chapters until he does so. :D
1/7/2018 c23 2GabsStories
Somehow, someone had to force Johannes to man up...or vampire up. Really curious what does Dracula want with poor Alfred, but I trust all will be well. Thank you very much for continuing this awesome story!
1/7/2018 c23 Kurosagi87
Just 3.
I'm currently listening to Fleurie's song and I think if your A/N would have been at the beginning, and I would have listened to that while reading this chapter for the first time, I would definitely ended up in a mass of tears. Heaven, I've got a hard time holding them back right now.
Of course the imagination is running high now. What will Dracula do to Alfred? Will the other's reach them in time? What is Dracula's plan and why did he capture the poor, lonely and deeply hurting boy-vampire? Questions over questions.
I really adore Alfie and as much as I love him, he's just the perfect character for some serious angst and dark thoughts. In combination with either Krolock.
It's sad that there are so few TdV/DotV fanfictions out there. And even less ones with more than a few chapters to get addicted to. But this one really got to me. Therefor I really hope you finish this masterpiece. :)
1/6/2018 c23 12ghostwritten2
Poor Alfred - first dealing with depression and now being held by Dracula. I really hope that Johannes and Herbert and Magda can save him. I love that Magda likes to drive fast, btw. It seems very in character for her. Everyone is very in character, which is one of the reasons I have been enjoying this series of fics so much.

Fingers crossed for a happy ending! Or as happy as vampires get...
1/2/2018 c22 Kurosagi87
Well, that was a great early birthday gift. Thank you for the new chap. Considering that I always set everything aside when I get the notice of a new chap, whatever I'm doing, I think I got quite addicted to your story.
I really hope that Herbert's right with his way of thinking and Johannes finally gets it. I fear for Alfie's wellbeing if the stubborn "mule" continues to be just that... stubborn.
I hope you had a nice christmas and a great start into the new year. :)
Can't wait for more. ;)