for Aphelion

9/29/2017 c15 2GabsStories
Please for the love of god, i know it's been years, but please! give it an ending, give them peace or something! please, even two chapters, something...! Please write more...
5/12/2013 c15 3F.E.Lin78
Hmm, how interesting that von Krolock assumes that Alfred has lost all of his humanity. Perhaps because that's what happens to most humans who are turned? It makes me think about Alfred, and his inner strength that carried him through and allowed him to retain at least some portion of his soul. I'm glad that Herbert and his father have reconciled. Very interested to see where you're taking this storyline, if you're going to marry up Alfred's story with von Krolock's again, and if you're going to link "Aphelion" to "Queen of the Night" or present another possible scenario.
5/12/2013 c14 F.E.Lin78
I planned to try and review every chapter of your wonderful stories but I'm so far behind that I'm just going to start where I am. I'm enjoying this story very much. I like how you switch points of view of the different characters, and find Alfred's hard journey fascinating and heartbreaking at the same time. You manage to convey how hard he's trying to get his bearings in his new existence, and how he copes with his need for blood to survive. I also think it's understandable why he hasn't gone back to where this all began, or tried to seek out his vampire lover yet. I'm glad in this chapter that he's getting a handle on controlling his thirst for blood and training himself not to kill. Great character portrayal.
2/4/2013 c13 queenmedesa
I think Herbert and Magda make a great couple,she seems as ruthless as him ! Im sure shes fed up of lusty men harassing her
11/5/2012 c6 queenmedesa
what a beautiful chapter!
11/3/2012 c5 queenmedesa
Poor Sarah,ending "gray and Bitter"!
10/26/2012 c2 t.m.p.a
I hope you do a chapter where Herbert tells his father what he did. Want so badly to see that moment...
And I must say, that I didn't like Krolock/Alfred pairing at all. Until I started reading your works, that is. Now I'm completely hooked 3. Though Herbert/Alfred is still number one for me.
Keep posting! I always wait to see more from you!
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3