for Jumping Through Time

4/14 c141 3MyBeewing
I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but I hope you'll get better soon. My advice would be: don't force yourself to write and take your time. Just take a break and when you feel better you can get back to your stories. And anyway, now you might be able to start writing about 13 :) Remember, don't stress yourself, I hope you get better soon.
3/25 c131 classifiedgamez
I hate how she cries so much in the story. Like one little tick and the water gates flood. Though it annoys me I still like thi story
3/14 c57 Twizziee
how much convincing would be required for smut chapters?x
1/22 c141 Somebody
When I was younger I read this story. It was one of my favourite dw fanfics. I was feeling nostalgic and read this again. Still an amazing story.

It actually inspired me to write my first dw fic (that I never got around to posting or continuing after like one chapter)

Sorry, I have a lot to say, but no idea how to say it. Even if it doesnt get continued it will hold a special place in my heart as a childhood favourite.
1/12 c1 3MystiYew
Please fix the you'res into your
10/31/2019 c43 Guest
Honestly getting tired of all the self pity she has. Sure we get it, it's hard to adjust to the situation, but when it's constant, it grates. Hoping it stops soon.
10/3/2019 c141 1Abigailstars
I really love this story and I hope you continue it! It’s long and Detailed, it’s the best I’ve read so far. Please continue with this, I’m not ready to stop reading !
8/22/2019 c29 Redb4Black
So, Kari really means that he's a completely rubbish person who endangers everyone and everyone around him dies horribly. Great. I wonder if I'm the only one who dislikes her?Black
8/22/2019 c27 Redb4Black
I'm confused why she needs to explain to him? They're not even together and this is as if saying that a someone can't date or kiss as they like so long someone else likes them. Redundant.
8/14/2019 c63 6CrystalAris
58,000 fans just punched the air...
8/14/2019 c63 CrystalAris
Thank you for giving 9 a chance! Can’t wait for all the others!
8/13/2019 c141 3ThatBlueStrawberry
I like this fic, it's nice! :D
8/7/2019 c141 4Updown1234
Sorry to hear that this hasnt been going great for you, and I wish uou the best in getting back into this. I just wanted to say thank you for being my first Doctor Who fanfic, and for getting me into the fandom. I was really reluctant about getting into this fandom because I was afraid of the badly written poorly planned mary sue oc inserts that happen to be the Doctors companion, but reading this as my first Doctor Who fanfic has made me look forward to the others. You portray all the characters so perfectly that I can hear their voices reading the dialouge and Kari is a wonderful, realistic oc mc. She has all this power but doesnt magically become a saint, and isnt stupidly courageous. I hope you manage to find joy in writing this again and thank you for all the words.
6/13/2019 c141 nika14
I loved your story, it's very cool and I was wondering if you gave up on her or just been gone for a while.
4/2/2019 c141 19Maethoriel Artemis
Reread this story for the umpteenth time and I'm still loving it. Look forward to the next update.
2,422 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »