for They May Never Forgive Us

5/4/2020 c13 IwriteTextsnotTragedies
Amazing work.I am sorry I can't say more. Never was good at this reviewing gig. But ...wow...
I have a question though. Who was the mysterious person sending those texts to Dick ?
5/2/2020 c7 6Seraphim 0
Artemis telling off the team was one of the best things I've ever read. And she was right in every single word. You are truly an artist.
10/30/2017 c13 shadowyshadow
Read this a couple years ago - read it now - still great.
8/23/2017 c13 Weiver
That was an absolutely beautiful ending. My jaw even dropped ~
3/13/2017 c13 8An Idiotic Idiot
this is such a beautiful fanfic. this is the part where I admit the fact that I did a little happy dance because you ship Chalant. if this was dibs, I would not have read it, so yeah thanks. I'm just going to stop rambling now.
8/12/2016 c13 Guest
That ending is great!
7/23/2016 c13 Guest
;)
3/1/2015 c13 8PopCulturist
You're absolutely right. Since I've never been to Germany or Berghain I kind of had to make it up. Much like writing stories about super powered teens. Sorry for the offense but maybe fan fiction is not for you.
3/1/2015 c3 Technogirl
It seems to me you've never been to Berghain or Panoramabar. It feels like a joke what you wrote about it. Next time you should at least ask somebody who was there before. Sounds like a stupid mainstreamclub in your story.
2/4/2015 c13 Mark in orlando
Ok , as a writer I'm sure that you're used to life getting in the way and things slipping through the cracks sometimes . But that's what happened here because somehow I've never read this amazing story until now . And I'm sorry, but once I started reading it I couldn't stop Not even to review until the end . But that's your own fault for making it so good . I read the whole story this morning . And like all your stories it was incredible . I'm also running out of adjectives to describe how great your stories are . The way you had Paula and Jade vengeful at first against Wally until Artemis woke up and fought for him and explained why it wasn't his fault . In the end Paula forgave Wally even if he didn't forgive himself . And even Jade admitted that those two were made for each other . And the ending was perfect . Great , now I'm just going to have to read this story again . Thanks Bye
1/25/2015 c6 4Starry Serenade
happy 2 yr anniversary of ending this story btw lmao
this story is legit so good tho like ive been craving stories like this for so long thank
7/7/2014 c1 Geekdad replies
I never intended to insinuate they slept together, I thought of her acting as more of a gun moll, earning his trust,flirting with him occasionally, standing always by his side, hinting to him she wanted something more, but never for a second allowing anything to become of it. Sorry for any confusion.
7/3/2014 c11 Guest
So are you trying to imply in this story that Artemis was actually sleeping with Deathlock as part of her cover?
7/2/2014 c6 Guest
I don't understand, in your version of events did you have Artemis actually sleeping with Deathstroke? Because if you did that's kind of sick and I personaly don't think that Arty would of taken her undercover assignment that far.
2/19/2014 c13 26The Almighty Leprechaun
I really like that ending. I think you closed things up perfectly. Your writing style throughout the whole story was incredible and besides a few minor spelling and formatting errors I saw no flaws. You do a wonderful job writing characters and I love the witty dialogue. This is probably one of my favorite stories I've read on this site. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to read the rest of your stories.
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »