for Total Drama Chaos!

2/15/2016 c42 1Patrick the Fan
I must say, I really enjoyed reading the ten years later epilogue! I was surprised at how a few of them (like Mike) turned out, but hey, it was entertaining.
2/10/2016 c21 Guest
Why did dawn get voted off! Why?
12/24/2015 c42 Guest
I really love this story and its sad to see it end, but I don't think you could have written a better ending than this one, for this was perfect
11/16/2015 c42 9ferguson97
I thought that the epilogue was a nice touch. It brought closure to everyone's storyline, which made me happy. I feel so bad for Rodney though. That girl is awful for lying about her age.

Staci's future was absolutely hilarious, and she's honestly somewhat funny on the show.

Tyler and Lindsay breaking up made me sad. Why'd they cut contact though? They could have still remained friends.

Mike's fate is kind of dark, but realistic.

If I could change one thing, it'd be to make Dakota not a villain. Sorry, but she's my one of very few complaints about the story. We've already discussed it via PM, though.

Overall, the story is probably a 7 or 8 out of 10. The earlier chapters were kind of rough to read, though I will give them another look when you rewrite them; several characters were OOC at several points, and many eliminations felt forced, ESPECIALLY the WIDOWER, which I personally thought was a lame way to eliminate someone.

On to the positives... the challenges were SO creative, and I loved that. ESPECIALLY the VR challenges, which were one my favorite parts of the story. Another positive is that you chose awesome characters to go far, and you gave a lot of characters good development, like Courtney and Justin.

Awesome story. Reviewed for the Read n' Swap.
11/16/2015 c41 ferguson97
I loved this chapter!

The action scenes were rich and descriptive, and kept me on the edge of my seat. Though the final battle could have been a bit longer, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I am a Courtney fan, so I did enjoy her winning; though I honestly would have preferred Eva to win, as I think she deserved it more.
11/16/2015 c40 ferguson97
I know what happens, but the anticipation is KILLING me, man! I'd be pissed if I went into this blind.

This was an AWESOME chapter, definitely one of your best. All of the helpers are great, except Kasmir.

Jo, Brick, Gwen, Harold, and Izzy are all awesome characters, and Noah, Eva, and Courtney are awesome finalists.

The challenge was thrilling, original, and exciting.

Can't wait for the finale part 2!
11/16/2015 c39 ferguson97
RIP Harold

Even though I know the outcome of this story, part of me was still hoping that I'd stumble upon an alternate universe where he won. Ah well. He was my favorite and had a great run.

Noah using the idol was a nice twist.

This was another great chapter.
11/16/2015 c38 ferguson97
I actually forgot the prize was FIVE million until Courtney mentioned it.

Gwen and Chris’s bit was kind of lame tbh. Other than that, the chapter was hilarious.

Gwen had a great run, and I'll be sad to see her go. Though I couldn't see her winning, since she already was a finalist.

I honestly am unsure of what Chris was talking about when Eva betrayed Gwen. Hmm.
11/16/2015 c37 ferguson97
This was a fun chapter. It's nice to see all of the eliminated characters once again. The Playa De Losers episode was my absolute fave in canon.

For a second, I thought the person with the least amount of support votes would have been eliminated. THAT would have been an interesting twist.

Overall, the chapter was short but sweet, and I look forward to the last five chapters!
11/16/2015 c36 ferguson97
You fleshed out Justin a lot, and did a good job of it. Props to you.

This was probably your most well-written chapter to date. There was a lot of emotion and power in each sentence, and EVERY character was IN-CHARACTER this episode.

I think that his quitting actually makes sense, given the way that he described it. It didn't feel forced at all, the quitting itself, even if it was a sneaky way to keep Eva in. Knowing Chris, he would have made it a double elimination, like in TDRI with Anne Maria and Brick. It would have been a nice "call-back" to the event, considering he dated her. But I think what you did was great too.

Overall, your best chapter to date.
11/16/2015 c35 ferguson97
Wow, I honestly forgot Dakota got eliminated here. I thought she would have made it a lot further. Now, onto Dakota as a character... I'm sorry, but I really didn't like how you wrote her. She was invincible, overpowered, and was just unrealistically nasty without explanation. She wasn't necessarily nice in ROTI, but she wasn't mean by any stretch of the imagination. And we were given absolutely no explanation as to WHY she was suddenly so nasty. What was her motivation? She explicitly said in season four that she didn't care about the money.

Anyway, this was a very well-written chapter otherwise. I honestly expected the killer to be Scott. And I didn't realize until much later that when you wrote "the killer" you meant THE killer. But that's on me, not you. The challenge was fairly interesting.
11/16/2015 c34 ferguson97
This was another good chapter.

This challenge was that of one of my favorite episodes in canon, and I think you rehashed it rather well.

All of the pairs were interesting, though I think sticking Dakota with Courtney could have produced just as interesting results.

Tyler's elimination was expected, and also sad. I'll miss the guy.
11/16/2015 c42 46GreenPokeGuy
Yeah, I much preferred Courtney's ending. Idk, I think it works better and is more satisfying.

Interesting epilogues for everyone, some of them are surprising, like Rodney going to jail. And Courtney got Prime Minister, that's awesome :D

Let's answer these last questions:

- I think the epilogue worked just fine. Not everyone can have a happy ending.
- I'd rate it an 8/10. It was really good, but there are some issues, such as OP villains and some other characters bugging me in general.
- The thing I'd want to change the most is probably Dakota. I've decided, after TD Returns and this story, that I'm not a fan of characters suddenly becoming evil and strategic, so I would have liked her to go earlier, or just not go evil. I understand that she drove a lot of plot, but she really got on my nerves and was just too powerful.

Now, for a few last comments. This was really good, Knifez! It was a fun read, and I'm really happy with how everything ended off. Keep up the good writing! :D

11/16/2015 c41 GreenPokeGuy
Amazing finale! I think it was great!

Noah got third, but he also got the girl, so all's well that ends well.

I do not envy Mike and Brick, that would have been so gross.

The tobogganing would have been fun, though. Izzy had a great time. :P

And it ends with a brawl between pure strength and a mix of agility and strength. I really wanted Courtney to win, and...

SHE DID! YESSSS! I've always wanted to see Courtney win a season, and here we go! :DD

It was very generous of her to split a million among the rest of the contestants, and it shows that she'd gone some growing up for sure.

I suppose I'll talk more in my last review. :)

11/16/2015 c40 GreenPokeGuy
Finale time, woo hoo!

"So am I! I can make things explode!" Yes, you can, Izzy. x'D

LMAO at the finish omfg. I loved everything about it, from Eva encouraging boom boom to Noah and Gwen holding Jo while she complained x'D

COURTNEY WHAT?

Great start to the finale! :D

Questions:

- Yes, the helpers were good, and I can see why Kasimar would make a reappearance.
- I already know, so it would be useless to answer this one xP
- YAS