for Total Drama Chaos!

5/8/2013 c2 Izzynoah316887
I forgot to say last chapter, could you do some nizzy?

smile
5/8/2013 c16 31JShark419
Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter. The zombie challenge was spectaculor. I recognized the setting. Besides from kobolds story. It's from left for dead. Trent and Justin will work well together, to bad their only half right on who sabotaged them. Heather being eliminated. Awesome. Lightning, ill miss to be honest. And I'm glad to see Nawn still on the same team.
5/8/2013 c16 55Torie Rilistkrytcat
Aw, Heather! Oh well...
Woah, Lightning's a little creepy... is he gonna do a Zeke and stalk around in the shadows for the rest of the season?
Awesome job! Love it! XD
5/8/2013 c16 4Helmet 798
Just read all 16 chapters, and I have to say this is an exellent fic. There's a lot of content, so bringing it all up would be impossible.

I like Justin and Trent working together to find out who framed Anne-Maria. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and seeing how everyone adjusts to being on two teams.

Also, Alejandro is furious about Heather's elimination, which didn't surprise me at all. It looks like Al and Mike will bond over a shared anger at having their girlfriend eliminated.
5/8/2013 c16 Awe yeah
Another amazing chapter! It would be cool if you could make one of the challenges a sports tournament and have Lightning come back then. And can u have duncan or gwen win please! Thanks so much for reading!
5/8/2013 c16 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, excellent action scenes.

One thing with Alejandro's Spanish dialogues; you got most well, but a few have mistakes. For example, is 'Besame el culo' not 'Kesar el culo'.

Keep the good writing.
5/8/2013 c16 2ScarletAvenger
Yay zombies! Anyway, I love that you included Manitoba into this chapter, he is my favorite of Mike's other personalities!
5/8/2013 c16 14Mega Man Ken
Is it possible for chris to get more annoying and Lighting to become the Season 5 Izzy?

Hell yeah!
5/8/2013 c16 3ThatCrazyChick179
Hah, zombies! Love this chappie. AND SWEET HALLEUJIAH, HEATHER'S GONE! She so had that coming. And Lightning...no words. Hope to see more AMAZING challenges soon! :)
4/20/2013 c15 ThatCrazyChick179
Hey! Sorry this is SO overdue, I just had a lot on my mind. And nice challenge...I think, the title makes me think you don't like the idea. And evil Dakota! Wow, never saw that one comin! Hope to see more soon! :)
4/8/2013 c15 Tigerfang98
Whew, haven't gotten around to reviewing in a while!
Good chapter. You manage to make knocking people off platforms sound interesting and engaging.
If you're running out of ideas for challenges, just pm me. I have
4/7/2013 c15 4The Cheesebub
Sorry I'm only just now reviewing, it just took my a while to get around to reading this. I've been off FF for a while. Also, somehow, this accidentally got taken off my favorite stories list, so I'm making sure to put it back on. What is wrong with Fanfiction? Anyways, the three chapters I missed out on were all great. Loved the Slenderman challenge, and I hope there can be more VRs in the future. I really didn't think chapter 15's challenge was lame; it was simple, yet exciting. I'm really glad Eva got to get the win for her team. Wow, Dakota has never been more evil. When it came to the eliminations, I was really sad to see Bridgette go, while I was indifferent to Katie and Anne Maria. This really is an awesome story! Every chapter feels exactly like a real episode. I can't wait for more!
4/7/2013 c15 PaulaDeenMustDie
Hey friend! I am totally loving your fanfic! Nawn is (and always will be) my favorite fanon couple, and I have to say, you did a great job writing them. I have a suggestion for you: Maybe you could do a huge truth or dare thing where the contestants truth/dare each other, and if they refuse the truth/dare, then they gain a point. In the end, the team with the most points loses, and they go to an elimination ceremony. Or, it would be epic if you did that first challenge from TDROTI! Lol, I wonder what Gwen's secret would be (if she had one)! Anyways, LOVE the story, hope you write more, and I wish you the best! GTG-killing Paula!
4/6/2013 c13 Hi peeps
NAWN! My favorite couple exists (at least in fanfiction!)!
1,057 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »