for Total Drama Chaos!

4/3/2013 c11 3FlowerBlooms
Yay! Scott the jerk is gone! :D Awesome chapter! Never thought of Jo into Twilight books as well as Chris.
4/1/2013 c10 FlowerBlooms
Cool chapter. Poor Dakota :( Too bad Sam got sent home instead of scott.
3/19/2013 c14 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
This is awesome, though I am really pissed off that Bridgette had to go. But brilliant chapter nonetheless. I look forward to how Dakota's plans turn out and when Mike discovers the true colours of Zoey's elimination. I'm really proud of Bridgette for slapping Heather.
3/14/2013 c14 3ThatCrazyChick179
Well, things just got a LOT more interesting! Oh Noah, I love you, but I HATE you at this moment! Why Bridgette? She was cool...oh well, I'll get over it.

Hah, Heather got slapped! Biyotch deserved THAT slap to the ego. Too bad Alejandro didn't get kneed in the crotch as well. Or gotten his head shaved. I wouldsettle for either. :)

And pooey, not much Nawn fluff. Hopefully they'll be more next chappie! God, I'm such a sap. XD

Either way, this chappie was amazeballs. Can't wait for more chappies! :)
3/13/2013 c14 Guest
nooooooooo not bridgette
3/13/2013 c14 14Mega Man Ken
damn Bridgette grew and slap the third meanest chick on the island Right after dakota and courtney
3/13/2013 c14 31JShark419
This was an awesome chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Especially with Eva and her Chris idol. Which one could it possibly be? SO excited.
3/13/2013 c9 57Technical Technicalities
I have a feeling that Scott and Heather will not be lasting longer
3/13/2013 c7 Technical Technicalities
Cody walked up to Sierra and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Me: OH HELL NO! I'm going to rewrite TDWT, because that's my fav season! Besides the Sierra part of course.
3/13/2013 c6 Technical Technicalities
CRAP! CODY, DON'T FALL FOR THAT FREAKISHLY TALL, UGLY B*TCH SIERRA
3/13/2013 c5 Technical Technicalities
(OWEN): I Vote for Cody. I dunno. The dude bugs me.

Me: HOW DARE YOU, YOU OVERWEIGHT BASTARD! Anyways, good job so far. Cody is my fav character, so yeah.
3/13/2013 c3 Technical Technicalities
At least Cody wasn't eliminated! WOO HOO! *clasps hands together* Please let Sierra get voted off
3/13/2013 c2 Technical Technicalities
Do Cody/Gwen. But only if she and Duncan are having problems. PLEASE DON'T DO CODERRA! I'M BEGGING YOU! *makes puppy dog eyes* Hey, you can do Cody/Dawn or something, because they seem to be cute together
3/13/2013 c1 Technical Technicalities
Oh boy, I know who's getting voted off first.
1,057 « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »