for Total Drama Chaos!

11/23/2012 c10 Guest
Awww, I love the Nawn moment. Very cute. When are they're going to share their first kiss? And also, please keep D/G for me since I am a major GWUNCAN fan.
11/22/2012 c10 Infected Bliss
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter.. ah well. You updated! :D I love these VR challeges, it would be so awesome if they did some in the real season 5. Noah and Dawn are still cute- Gwen, I'm with you on that last bet! Aww, I liked Izzy and Sam, but hey, they all gotta go sometime right? Wow, next episode marks the first 10 gone -unless it's another double elimination... Great chapter, and good character development through out.

As for the next chapter *fingers crossed*: "Please keep DxG! Please keep DxG!
11/22/2012 c10 Guest
Ooh Nawn is so cute! Really wish izzy didn't leave and sided with Noah. Anyway awesome story. I really like the VR challenges you make: )
11/22/2012 c3 2Thatonereader
I was going to wait to review but now is as good a time as any. first, great fic! I'm liking it so far. Also, i know there hasn't been any hinting towards this couple (yet), if you did trentney i would love you forever! though i understand if you don't.
11/22/2012 c10 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Again, pretty cool job

Keep the good writing.
11/22/2012 c10 5Redlucario98
thank you for the episode apaantly the whole allience war in the gophers is awsome. Anyway love the Nawn couple. And I hope you keep the Gwuncan couple around because that brought a lot of drama, especally on Courtney.
11/22/2012 c10 3ThatCrazyChick179
Yay! New chappie! Nice obstacle courses. Too bad Izzy left though, I loved her craziness. Oh well! And NAWN FLUFF, YAY! Oooh, Dawn might be jealous! Hope they get together soon! Waiting for the next chapter! :)
11/20/2012 c6 96Ohfortheloveofpete
Leshawna didn't do well, huh...
11/20/2012 c3 Ohfortheloveofpete
There goes Staci and Blaineley.
11/20/2012 c2 Ohfortheloveofpete
Who's going to get eliminated first?
11/20/2012 c1 Ohfortheloveofpete
Isn't Scott a stinker?
11/14/2012 c9 5Redlucario98
I think Alejandro will do the same to Courtney.
11/14/2012 c9 RoastingMarshmallowOverToaster
awesome story, please continue, and add more D&G
11/13/2012 c9 total dg 4ever
Best total drma story i have read yet. please contiue and please keep D&G
11/13/2012 c9 Mrwanton
Good job! Poor Lindsay .Beth is gone too... at least Eva is still my favorite is still Scott...come at me bro.
1,057 « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »