for Total Drama Chaos!

11/13/2012 c9 50acosta perez jose ramiro
As usual, pretty cool work here. And glad you like my name

Keep the good writing.
11/13/2012 c9 3ThatCrazyChick179
Hey! Loved the chappie! AND DAWN KNOWS! Oh poor Noah, he'll catch hell at some point. And how am i doing? My internet crashed, and my wifi is on the fritz, AND my iPod is in a bowl of rice because i dropped it in some water! So im not gonna post a chappie for a while. But i love your story, and it'll get me through. So hopefully, ill see a new chapter soon! :)
11/13/2012 c9 Ilovedreaming
pretty please keep dxg together!
11/13/2012 c9 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
Nice chapter! That was so mean of Alejandro to do that to poor Lindsay :( Lovin this story please keep it up! NAWN Is so freakin adorable :D:D!
11/13/2012 c9 Guest
D/C all the way man3
11/13/2012 c9 Guest
OMG really good still lovin the NAWN. Also lovin the tension with the soooooo… tensiony. Keep writing this awesome story :-)
11/12/2012 c3 EvilStudMuffin
I like this story and all but you made Dawn incredibially OC no offence
11/11/2012 c8 16Infected Bliss
Yay! Another chapter! :D Let me tell you I am loving this story. All of the characters are very IC and when writing a story with every single one of them, that is no small task. Well done. I like Mike's new personality, I wonder what types of problems that stuffy English lady will cause him in the future. Justin and Anne Maria being a couple didn't seem likely to me when I first read it, but you make it seem quite plausible.

Aww poor B had to go, but ah well, as long as Scott doesn't stay for an absurd amount of time in this like he did on the show, I'll probably be fine. Yay, Duncan and Gwen are still together! :) I just love them. Poor Gwen by the way, those electric eels are so unforgiving! XD Anyways I hope you update again soon. Man, this has got to be the longest actual review I have ever written! (Aside from OC story applications). Keep it up!
11/10/2012 c8 7xGoldenSpiritx
Loved the chapter! Stick with DxG! pretty please... :P Ha, hope you update soon.
11/8/2012 c3 21Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Good chapter. I'll read more over the weekend. Keep up the good work.
11/8/2012 c2 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Good story. Courtney's entrance was hilarious, but I hope that Bridgette will be able to remain friends with Gwen as well.
11/8/2012 c1 Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Awesome! Loved the conflict between LeShawna and Scott. I knew Scott was that low. You sure showed him, LeShawna!
11/8/2012 c8 Guest
pretty good and I liked this challenge. Poor B anyway good luck with this storm. Also thanks for using my suggestion:-)
1,057 « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »