for Total Drama Chaos!

11/8/2012 c8 50acosta perez jose ramiro
I liked it. Very cool.

Keep the good writing.
11/7/2012 c8 3ThatCrazyChick179
Yay! Oh, this is fun. Noah and Tyler in a secret alliance! And you lost power twice? I'm so sorry. Can the next chapter have more Nawn? I love them. Thanks for the chapter, loved it! :)
11/6/2012 c7 Guest
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE NOW
11/5/2012 c1 36PS2wizard
Nice job for a first episode. My only concern is that this chapter was too bunched up. You could have separated it into a couple paragraphs. Other than that, not bad for a first chapter.
11/2/2012 c7 3ThatCrazyChick179
Hey! NEW CHAPTER! YAY! I'm sorry, I'm really excited for this story. Aww! Nawn is SO CUTE! And it's ok, the whole Duncney/Gwent/Gwuncan thing is tough. I'll just stick it out and hope Duncney gets back together. And that's ok! And Brick/Katie?! I thought you'd go on the Brick/Jo route. But whatever floats your boat! Oh well. Loved the chapter! Waiting for more...again. :)
11/2/2012 c7 Guest
I really like you have subtle you explain in more detail why Tyler hates Noah so much. Awesome story. Peace;-)
11/2/2012 c7 Ilovedreaming
good chapter and plzzz decide to keep dxg cuz like everytime i read a story it will start with dxg but then later on its dxc!
11/2/2012 c7 16Infected Bliss
Hey again! Another update :) I am still loving this story, I am seriously now adding it to my favorites. Once again the detail and challenge was played out to perfection. I can totally see all this happening when there's a season 5. Noah and Dawn moments were once again adorable. Scott the racist douche, needs to go, but whenever you feel is the right time for him to get the boot. Cody kissed Sierra awww. Okay I better stop now before this review becomes a rant. Can't wait for the next update! :)
11/2/2012 c1 Guest
I lost power for a while too. Thanks for answering my / dawn are so cute! Fanfiction doesn't work on my computer. Keep writing
11/2/2012 c7 Guest
cool you answered my review! Thanks for putting more Noah/dawn in this chapter.I lost power for a while too so don,t worry. Still tryin to make an account. Keep writing!
11/2/2012 c7 Guest
thanks for answering my review and for adding more story.I am so sorry you have no power. Us too. I am typing this from my IPad. Also my old pc is so slow and doesn't let me make an account... Anyway keep writing!
11/2/2012 c7 rjaporejpogr
Have you decided now?
10/28/2012 c1 aosifhoauighaiosufhjoasifhaosi
I really like this story! Nawn is soo adorable, and I personally think that you should break DxG but keep them friends and have them be single. It'll cause the least amount of problems... I also like how Eva isn't such a bitch. Hope you update soon. Don't lose power for too long :p!
10/28/2012 c6 joyfullness101