for A Nobody, A Traitor, A Saviour

11/25/2018 c1 Meh
Canon is better. Especially the fending off those red beams combo. Sora and Riku are just so in sync with each other that this doesn't feel quite right. It would've been neat if Roxas came out at some point during this battle though. A way to bring the game full circle and such since you do start the darn game as Roxas.
7/31/2014 c1 1Watanuki-kun
I love this story very much features everything I love about your writing: Action, drama and a little bit of fun. Those fighting sequences with Xemnas were stunningly beautiful, Rain good job as always. Ido have to applaud how you brought the tension and hardship between Riku and Roxas showing they don't see eye to eye and have problem adjusting and accepting one another as sort of friends. I do hope Roxas has it in him to forgive ZID one day :)
6/13/2014 c1 8Dark Maiden95
Wow, this was great! Kinda gave me a glimpse into what would happen had Xemnas been victorious in KHII.
1/21/2014 c1 68Shade the Hero
What an awesome one-shot! Your writing ability is amazing. I totally loved this story. :)
3/15/2013 c1 6Alyss Penedo
That was...abrupt. And a little OOC.
Not that I didn't enjoy all the possibilities and the general idea itself; I assure you, I most certainly did :P
2/14/2013 c1 3warrior of six blades
Nice job on this one shot and on the fight scene between Roxas, Sora, and Riku vs Xemnas. I also think the talk Roxas had with Riku and Diz was done nicely and in character from my point of view.
12/31/2012 c1 KidGraysonX
its a really good alternative ending. love how Riku and Roxas clash. btw i've written my own fanfic and appreciate it if you read it! thanks!
10/17/2012 c1 38Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
Love the fic. Thank you so much.
10/17/2012 c1 13Aguamenta
Very nice finish :)
In your beginning a/n I think you meant to say hope rather than hop.