for Juvenile Delinquent

9/29/2019 c26 146Raberba girl
I was riveted by this one! The scope of it was a lot bigger than I thought it'd be from the summary. My heart was in my mouth when Batman & Robin got captured AGAIN after they'd gone through so much trouble to escape! Satisfying end, though, and I'm glad that even Rufus got a happy ending, too. Also liked the mention of Batman being inspired to start the Outsiders.
3/18/2018 c26 serrana2
Great story!
Loved it!
11/28/2017 c25 Courtney Elizabeth1
How come Batman called KF by Wallace infront of Rufus ... he is normally a strickler for identities ?
BUT OMG U ARE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER /AUTHOR.. THIS BOOK AND THE PLOT WAS FANTASTIC ... and WOW Suspense omg... thank you... really hoping u will still continue to write books and upload here and even write some sequels to this book... :D
11/28/2017 c5 Courtney Elizabeth1
Hmmmm if this is still in Young Justice universe... Are YJ and JL aware of Dick as robin and Bruce and Batman ? .. as for Rob and Batman to be missing this long whilst Dick was thrown in this school... then theyd put two and two together ? ... Unless They are all all ready aware of the identities... or unless Batman thought of a plan to hide the reasoning behind the disappearance of Rob and Bats..

OMG ur story sounds amazing... :D
11/27/2017 c26 Amalthia
I enjoyed your story! I liked the plot, character voices, and I was on the edge of my seat.
2/26/2016 c26 15LavenderBlossom74
Yessssss! I FINISHED! Yayyyyyy
2/26/2016 c21 LavenderBlossom74
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! You cruel person! On a totally different note, I wanna watch some justice league today! The cartoon one! So cool...but nooooooooo
2/26/2016 c15 LavenderBlossom74
Wait doe he only have one foot? Gahhhhhh
2/26/2016 c12 LavenderBlossom74
Noooo! But this si bad the president can't know bout batman or else they are ruined well technically rob is rubies already ;'( :(:(:(
2/26/2016 c10 LavenderBlossom74
Ah ah ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This I sooo good!
2/26/2016 c9 LavenderBlossom74
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why why why why?!
2/26/2016 c8 LavenderBlossom74
Yay and nooooi
2/26/2016 c7 LavenderBlossom74
Ooh! Brucie mad!
2/26/2016 c4 LavenderBlossom74
I have math test soon gahhhhhhhhhhhhgh but noooooooooooooo
2/26/2016 c2 LavenderBlossom74