for Fate: Eternal Repetition

7/15/2017 c17 4StoryReiter
The war ending in one night and original characters and in a way the story still retains the atmosphere of the Fateverse as the others tell it. Thanks a lot for the story and I enjoyed it a lot. Have a great day and take care of yourself author.
5/26/2014 c17 2suplexedatrain
Nice fic. The protagonist is a experienced magus killer with repetition magic. The whole war ending in a single day was unique. Everyone went all out. In the end the protagonist used his unique magic to destroy the Grail. The protagonist wasn't a Gary stu. Also, the fic was short I completed it in one read. I wish I could write like you.
1/26/2013 c12 natsu.point
Very interesting. A unique and innovative one of a kind story and one of those I have been looking for. An alteration of not only on the characters but also the entire plot of the story. I have been looking for something like this where an author creates an absolutely different universe of the story that is unknown but with newer ideas integrated and blended to the mechanics of Fate-verse. In other words a story that doesn't follow the pattern of where the original is heading, and not only just a slight variation of the story and then following the same path of point of ending to the original (which is something most fanfic writers commonly do) but an absolute refinement of it's whole universe but still integrating the "Fateness" atmosphere in it.

The identity of the protagonist is intriguing and would definitely seem to have a great impact to the exposition that would take place to the story later. It could be Emiya Shirou but I would find it quite odd that you replaced all the other masters except for him. It would make the picture rather awkward. But right now I would place my bet that like other changes, the protagonist is also an original character created for the purpose of the message that the story wants to present itself. If there is even a message.

I'll look forward for the update.

P.S. I always find it odd to meet alike nationalities in fanfiction.
1/19/2013 c2 Guest
Good work.
1/19/2013 c1 Guest
Woah. Interesting.
11/14/2012 c5 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
10/24/2012 c1 Which Brew
Huh, just realised that it isn't Shirou.
10/24/2012 c3 Which Brew
Ok, this is good, a bit choppy in parts but that's something that'll get better over time/ practice. So the MC from a mage family and had a suitably messed up situation. The parts where he is empty suggest that he is distorted, so I guess that is more evidence towards it being Shirou considering that it's stated that the 27 and dead apostles are the only ones who normally end up like that.
Bit more explanation on the magecraft was good, as was the fact that the family had an interesting branch of magecraft, not to useful, but one that would be appropriate for what I am guessing is a relatively young family.

If this is Shirou/ whatever his birth name was, is this his actual family or did they pick him up in the fire?
10/20/2012 c2 garoorar
I believe this is Shirou, Only he gets the completely whacked out Origins in Fate fanfiction, Origin Event eh, interesting... So what would his reality marble be like I wonder? Haxx savestate anyone?
10/20/2012 c2 Which Brew
So Shirou has different magecraft? and he summoned Archer? strange would thing Archer would be somewhat more antagonistic than he has been if that was the case. Still Is Shirou/ whoever it is limited to replicating the events of humans or can it be other things too?
10/19/2012 c1 GanHunter
... Who is the boy? If its Shirou then Archer would try and kill him, only if Shirou still follows his ideals to save everyone. But then Archer doesn't like his old self at all, and still be snarking on him
10/18/2012 c1 garoorar