for Symmetrical Love

1/15/2015 c28 guest
Bravo! Lol oh Patty XD
Not sure if you done it yet but I was wondering if you can write about what everyone at the DMWA's reaction seeing Kid and Liz dating.
1/14/2015 c27 Guest
Oh Patty XD
Lol at "who's your daddy"
XD please make another! Loving these drabbles!
Kid x Liz 4 life!
1/14/2015 c27 77DancesWithSeatbelts
Lol awkward! Amusing idea!
1/10/2015 c26 780breakingami08
I love these so much! Please continue! You're writing is incredibly good! 3
8/5/2014 c6 Guest
I love this fanfiction!
8/4/2014 c20 5Clara Firrgo
True Companions was really sweet :3
8/3/2014 c19 supermacaquecool
T_T The feels.
I really enjoyed the fic, specially those first paragraphs that talk about how relieving it felt to be under the influence of madness yet how it'd only lead him to loneliness.
8/1/2014 c18 MikaNerd13
This made my heart melt..
12/7/2013 c1 19Cray Queen of Angst
oh my gods this was beautiful!
8/5/2013 c14 7SymmetryLocked
Aww, these are all so adorable! :3 I love this couple! :D
5/20/2013 c12 1Hehemegetoverit
I didn't get an update about the last chappie:(
5/12/2013 c12 Random
This was good! I really like this little drabble you have. Ever since I read the pregnancy chapter, I was confused. I always thought Kid SHOULD have his baby's through the shard. I'm not saying this is wrong, but to me, this is a little confusing. Anyway, I really love these drabbles and I hope you continue.
4/13/2013 c11 Anon ovo
Damn. Is it me or they have a lot of babies...?xD lmao. Something called a condom. But hey, babies are cute little bundles of poopy and tears soo effff condoms. Anyway, I enjoy reading these short drabbles, short and sweet, how I like it. Looking forward to
3/14/2013 c10 3iphophobia
This is my favorite series. Ever. No buts about it. Please continue!
Idea: maybe a grown up story, like their kids are at the DWMA and kid has become the grim reaper and such
I love this story so much
2/24/2013 c3 thesixthwizard
Minus the few grammatical errors, this story is a very enjoyable one that reminds me of another story I read.
62 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »