for Symmetrical Love

2/18/2013 c6 LittlePinkTaco
I just started reading this today. I barely got the chapter 5. But that bedtime story was sooo cute!. It gave me feels when Kid was stuck in the book of Eibon and Liz felt bad that she never thanked him for everything...anyway, I shall continue reading this!
2/14/2013 c9 4AngelOtaku121
Aww, this was so cute :) I love how everyone is updating for Valentine's Day. SO MUCH FLUFF!

You can really feel how powerful their love is, even though this is sort of a short chapter. You can tell there's passion and care going on there.

One thing though..."Liz kissed Liz as he pulled her into an embrace." Yes, I can assume that Liz didn't kiss herself, but you may want to fix that.

Anyway, keep up the great work! Love your story!
1/18/2013 c8 9RavenAK
I'm getting the idea that Kid won't stop until he has 8 children xD They're adorable and it's wonderful that they can manage such a big family _
1/16/2013 c8 12Meow-Mix-Meow-Meow-Meow
AWWWW... I loved this
1/3/2013 c7 Guest
Go back to Planless.
1/2/2013 c7 9RavenAK
Another great chapter! I wish you a Happy New Year and I hope you'll continue to grace us with your stories :D

Could I suggest ideas for another chapter?
1/2/2013 c7 1dragonsofthe8elements
you could write one where they are trying to 'make love' to each other but keep getting interupted. you don't have to write spisifics but imply or write the actions leading up to each interuption.
1/1/2013 c6 3iphophobia
I'm in love with this. Mainly because I Rp as kid with a Liz and they had twins. One boy one girl but please keep it up!
1/1/2013 c5 6Kishen Grim Camalot
Is Bram short for something? Just wondering.
12/29/2012 c5 2LoveGlutton
That was Beautiful

Excelellent work
12/21/2012 c6 9RavenAK
This was adorable and it melted my heart! They're a lovely family!
12/18/2012 c5 RavenAK
This was really really lovely, I love to see Liz in her mother role :)
12/13/2012 c5 12Meow-Mix-Meow-Meow-Meow
I can't wait for it. I love these, there really good!
12/1/2012 c4 9RavenAK
Awww poor Liz, her feelings are totally understandable. I love the way you write, it's adorable and very human. Please don't ever stop writing.
11/12/2012 c3 17FamePaperTrail
I like that the chapters reflect on the little pieces of their relationship. I would love to see a few chapters that had a bump in the romance due to one another's past/weaknesses but the other is understanding and helps get through it.

That would be sweet ! :)