for Shackled

10/26/2012 c1 5Bemac
I'd like to see a continuation of this story, Jason finding Charlie.
10/21/2012 c1 25Kiwiflea
LOVE Nate and Charlie. Enjoyed seeing what might be going on in his head. I'd love to see you write more about them as a pair!
10/21/2012 c1 37Evey Edge
I don't think Nate/Jason are too split personality at all. I this it is a pretty normal way for someone who works undercover to mentally divide themselves. Nate is obviously a role that Jason plays using the softer parts of himself. I think this fic did an excellent job identifying Jason internal conflict.

If you're taking requests, I'd like to see your take on the first scene between Monroe and Rachel. Actually any scene with Monroe would be awesome! Thanks for sharing!
10/20/2012 c1 1Sleepy Gecko
I love all of your Revolution stories. I've been going through and reading them, although this is my first comment! I promise as you write more I'll comment on all of them! I didn't take Nate/Jason as a split personality, it's the separation between the person he is and the person he wants to become, which I think is what you initially intended.
10/20/2012 c1 4FullMoonUnder
I like the Nate/Jason personality split. Its believable and not confusing :) I think he might actually be thinking this on the show!
10/19/2012 c1 8ARoseWithThorns
You know what? I absolutely loved this. Jason is completely messed up, that's what makes it all so psychologically delicious. I thought it was really well done. They need to spend more time on the show on Jason and Charlie, it would seriously boost the ratings, especially with them "growing" her up as they've progressively been doing. I thought you captured his psyche extremely well. :)
10/19/2012 c1 Guest
:) Like the story.
I've become addicted to Revolution.
10/19/2012 c1 inhalelove-exhalehate12
That was a great view of Nate/Jason! A lot of it was the way I saw the actual tv character, well done!
10/18/2012 c1 1SupernaturalFlames
Aww! Lovely story! I didn't think Jason/Nate was too split-personality at all. He kind of *needs* to be, to be in the militia while still loving Charlie. :) Nice job!
10/18/2012 c1 hopelessromantic0510
It was Good. It did come out a little like he's a little weird but its from a different view buy I think I got what you were trying to display. My suggestion for a new fanfiction is more Romance between Charlie and Jason like when he saved her what was going through his head? was he just protecting her because she was "innocent"? or was there more and like explain his feelings. I know i'm probably asking for to much but yeah