for The Darkest Light

8/11 c6 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, Please don't give up, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a huge fan of this type of story and the truth is they have no comparison.
8/7/2019 c1 scyfly
funny how many ppl he killed gathering the biju.
t was a good story, to bad you never finisht
12/30/2018 c6 8Man285
And so you never updated
10/15/2018 c6 Guest
Why didn't naruto just use his hunter pulse before he went and dropped his disguise in the training ground? If I'm in a base or ENEMY TERRITORY (and lets face it, EVERYWHERE in the elemental nations is ENEMY TERRITORY), I am on that pulse at LEAST twice before EVERY SINGLE MOVE I MAKE! Naruto should darn near be RELYING ON IT MORE THEN SIGHT... Since it seems EVERYBODY likes "masking their chakra" in the naruto world. He should be harder to surprise or ambush then a paranoid gerbil with the byakugan on speed!

I can see why you quit on the story though, I have NO IDEA how your going to do this, that many jinchuriki together is just about UNBEATABLE even for the akutski, not only that but with nine and three gone, their plans are pretty much TOASTED already. Naruto's already got a STRIKE FORCE that "COULD" take down any village (or several) that he wanted. He could EASILY set himself up as a new power, could really do anything he wanted and there isn't really ANYTHING the other villages CAN do about it except take it. (well I guess they COULD blame this all on konoha and burn it down)..
10/14/2018 c4 Guest
Why does he need the flight jutsu? He should be able to fly anyway as a prototype. (heck there is even extras built into prototype 2 that give you LIFT while in air, but the developers thought that would make the game broken if it was put in the main game, it was ALWAYS one of alex's/heller's powers)
10/14/2018 c3 Guest
HOW ARE ALL these people doing SO MANY THINGS before naruto can even MOVE? They are NOT that fast! Is naruto just sitting around gawking or what? I mean kakazu, moved his threats, all the way across the cave, picked up hiden's head, put it on his body, reattached it and then retracted the threads and hiden attacked, all before naruto could RUSH FORWARD? DOES THAT SOUND EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE when laid out like that?
5/30/2018 c6 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
12/7/2017 c4 mckertis
I had to go search in narutowiki to see who the hell Shibuku was. Way to pick the most obscure character and expect us to know him.
5/12/2017 c6 7Myra the Dovahkiin
This was a great story so far. Can you please continue it? Pretty please. I would love to see this updated.
3/10/2017 c6 Guest
Well, it was fun while it lasted
3/8/2017 c6 sundrawnshadow
update please!
1/26/2017 c6 Guest
very good
9/13/2016 c1 david.teague.3950
Long but good, me likey, update soon ya bloody monkey...oh wait I just insulted my-self as well as you.
7/27/2016 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
6/29/2016 c6 Guest
hope to see more great story I hope this works out well
294 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »