FanFiction.Net
for World of Warcraft: Fall of Dawn

2/15 c2 Silverwingzz
Night elves would easily be able to keep up with a spartan, you gotta relize that they are about the same size and are considered to be almost as strong as orcs and way faster than them.
4/14/2022 c3 5Ricardo753
Really a great chapter

I can certainly see why you say you took Freedom Guard (RIP) as a base.

One thing that I would have liked and that would have made the story different is that the Arbiter had also arrived in Azeroth with the Master Chief and Cortana.

But landing in the Horde lands with the larger part of Dawn and meeting up with Master Chief and Cortana afterwards

Mnmn...definitely between the two they would be a fearsome threat to things like the Plague and Legion

In addition to being role models for many warriors, perhaps, thus forming a kind of city of their own, as Freedom had planned in its history, where everyone is an ally, whether they are members of the Horde or the Alliance, and these warriors being focused on fight against the threats of the Legion, Plague and Old Gods, taking a neutral position before the disputes of the Alliance and Horde

They would be called the Federation, and their warriors would be honorary Spartans and Elites!

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating
3/2/2022 c5 StellarJade
I'm just seeing a copy and paste of the other Halo/Warcraft story, didn't much care for that one, see no reason this would be any different.
2/5/2022 c7 55Angry lil' elf
Cool story, I can see some of the similarities between Freedom Guard's story and yours, but you've diverged and started creating your own content, so kudos to you on that :-) Admittedly I'm very out of touch with Halo and Warcraft and I've only just recently started playing Halo Infinite which I've been enjoying so I'm starting to dip my toes back into Halo.

Also, in case you didn't already know, I have a couple of Freedom Guard's stories that he and I worked on before his untimely passing; they're my Justice League of Amazons stories, one with Halo and the other with Mass Effect, although I'm working more on the Halo one than the ME one.

Quick idea/suggestion: have you thought about bringing in the Banished into your story? I could honestly see the Banished arriving on the Warcraft world and joining the bad guys like the Twilight Hammer Clan and such. Just an idea I thought I'd throw out there :-)

Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye on this storu, you've got something good going here so keep it up :-)
6/4/2021 c2 1hellion117
Not gonna lie... them nightelf panties hit the floor when he was mopping up them orcs
8/25/2020 c7 KingSlayer058
It would be cool if Cortana combined a needler rifle, plasma sword, Titanium-A and piece of forerunner metal left on board the dawn to make the master chief a sword Worthy of a Spartan.
2/15/2020 c6 1gleniv2
Enjoyed the story so far. Hope to see more in the future.
2/6/2020 c6 Mr. No Bo Dy
I do hope you are still alive and well and will continue this.
11/27/2019 c7 Guest
Hope you can update soon its been a wile so hope you can update soon
11/7/2019 c4 E
Also, I looked it up, Teldrassil is 1.3km tall. That's not the size of a goddamn space elevator. That's just a really tall building. Most UNSC ships are longer than that. That's not even low earth orbit, 200km up. So basically, you either way over estimated the height of the tree or you don't understand space elevators. Probably both.
11/7/2019 c4 E
A tree as tall as a space elevator? In order to prevent collapse, a space elevator needs to be several times longer than the diameter of its anchor planet. So you're saying a tree is on a planet and tens of times bigger than the entire planet. That's stupid. I realize you likely just don't understand how space elevators work, but this error is rather egregious.
7/25/2019 c7 Armored Wendigo
I must say i have greatly enjoyed your story so far and am eager to what is to come. I do wonder if the Spartan will stand as alone friend to all but servant to non or if he will establish a new group loyal to him and the UNSC determined to bring peace and unity to the land or leave it behind. Oh the possibilities.
11/10/2018 c2 8NlaEid
a good read! I have to thank one of my comrades for recing this.
10/18/2018 c7 17Ben56
Hello i am new follower, i have to say that i like a lot this story, and i will be waiting for the next chapter. If you can read spanish, i invite you to read my stories and left me your review please. Thanks for the story, see in the next update..
7/4/2018 c7 Energizing Entry
Cool hope things turn out well.
191 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »