for Daniel Jackson's Godly Secret

2/13/2020 c2 Guest
Been a while... did you forget or lose interest?
1/2/2017 c2 dauntlessofthesea
Really cool idea! I agree with the super long review that just came before me. You should continue this! :)
10/31/2015 c2 8ironyheartsap
This seems like a cool idea for a fic. Please just don't make it one of those fics where they pretty much keep everything the same and copy the dialogue only changing a little and not changing any plot. So you probably shouldn't start at the beginning of the series but start where this diverges from cannon. Particularly where Daniel's secret of really being Percy Jackson, the demigod son of Poseidon, is revealed. Or where the SGC and the gods and demigods somehow learn of the others existence and possibly have to work together, where inevitably Daniel's identity as Percy is discovered. Basically just where Daniel has to remember embrace his past and godly heritage and maybe tells his friends the truth. You could always put in flashbacks to parts earlier in the series, especially ones that would have been very different with Daniel really as Percy or completely original parts. That's what I think anyway. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for this, it really has a lot of potential. I hope that you do continue this fic and have a chance to update soon!
6/11/2015 c2 15AlbionSkunk
Just as long as we can name it the Enterprise.
4/24/2015 c1 3xX-Saphira-Xx
A next please ? :3
4/7/2015 c1 MattKennedy
Cool idea! Hope you write more of it sometime. :)
11/9/2014 c1 gediel
It makes more sense if daniel isnt percy but instead a half blood son of athena. He is blond right? Just change his eyes into grey and you'll be fine.
8/8/2014 c1 Black Ace 0
Please update.
7/5/2014 c1 10DaughterofDante
No! PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS IS AMAZING!
4/19/2014 c1 Artur Hawkwing1
I take it this story is no more? pity. it was a good idea.
3/6/2013 c1 1Red Jeanie
Grand start, it really has me interested.
12/8/2012 c1 BlueMew24
This looks like an intersting story. There aren't enough crossovers of this type. I hope you update soon.
11/6/2012 c1 anatol
i like, it's interesting, a suite if possible.
10/29/2012 c1 1Neristhaed
Nice idea, hope you run with it!
10/29/2012 c1 deltawaves
hey is this story finished, because it is a really good idea and i would like to see it continued.

keep it up