for Protective

LOL!
12/1/2012 c1 lederra
Loving it so far.
11/30/2012 c2 sbrock777
this is a good story it was funny i like the way they all stood together and didnt out bruceor anyone else the loki part was cool please have another update soon cant wait to read more.
11/30/2012 c2 Guest
I. WISH. I. WAS. THERE!
11/30/2012 c2 Hawk's the Name
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE FUNNIEST WRITER IN THE WORLD! I love your story a lot! I love how Loki turned everything into ice cream and how the Hulk got distracted by ice cream! I would like more Clintasha please. Anyway, AWESOME chapter!
11/30/2012 c1 Hawk's The Name
The unknown name review made earlier was made by Hawk's The Name.
11/30/2012 c1 Guest
That was the FUNNIEST writing/chapter/story I have EVER read! OMG, you put hilarious to another level. I was cracking up the whole chapter! I LOVE your story! Keep up the good work. Could you put Clintasha in there more please?
11/30/2012 c2 6RaychDZeros
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
11/30/2012 c2 Jenn11
'Dear gods above, this "Science Bro" partnership was going to be the reason for the apocolypse.'
Yes! It is! I love this line!

"Congratulations, you achieved Haweye's lifelong goal in one afternoon. You broke Fury."
LOL! Too funny!

Thank you so much for continuing this.
11/18/2012 c1 spill3d-ink
duuude, that was really funny. laughed my arse off and i personally love banner so it was nice to him that protective over his friends. your writing is pro :) here's hoping you make more
11/6/2012 c1 A Guest
I loved your story, it was fun and heart warming :)
11/5/2012 c1 2flyingpanda4
XD Poor Fury...
11/4/2012 c1 8Hebi R
I believe Thor should be referred to as "Odinson."
This was wonderful, though it is quite cruel for those who can eat bacon to rub it in around those of us who cannot. Meanie.
10/28/2012 c1 14Abandon-Morality
ROTFLMFAS! THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! This was beautiful. Truly!

- Bandon
10/27/2012 c1 6Scarlet-X-Alchemy
I have to say I don't think I've ever laughed that hard :) Thank you for it!
51 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »