for Magical Origins

4/18 c93 4Wakefan
I read your story and enjoyed it. The use of elemental power is interesting and engaging.

What I don’t understand is why Harry has continued to put up with this story’s version of the Weasleys. Ron ambushes him in the halls and spreads lies about Harry at every turn. Why hasn’t he been expelled - he was warned multiple times. Molly created a fake will in Harry’s name leaving everything to Ginny? Wouldn’t that get her thrown into Azkaban? Why would Harry’s Vassals put up with that? Even Dumbledore would have to see Molly’s behavior as terrible and Ron as a serious security risk.

It’s a fun story and I am enjoying reading it, but the Weasleys seem to be able to do whatever they want. The fake will and Rons ambush were over the top. Hopefully they’ll be kicked out of Grimmauld place sooner rather than later.
4/16 c93 Guest
did you give up on avengers battleground no updates it s been one year
4/14 c1 Guest
I really enjoy your stories. Is Harry Potter the winter King dead
4/13 c93 Ladis11
Nearly a hundred chapters, I'm so happy
4/10 c93 1Jack's Shack of Story Yaks
noice
4/10 c93 Smokeing
Very good story and enjoyed it so far thank you for writing it Look forward tomorrow
4/10 c93 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
4/10 c93 1godric777
Nice and interesting chapter :)
4/10 c93 DarkRavie
4/10 c1 Seraphy64
It annoys me that both of the kids that showed such potential were immediately found, and know next to nothing about their abilities, and thus will have to scape together any information about it or rely on these untrustworthy adults to provide such information. All the while dumbles and Snape (and maybe the MoM) will be watching their every move, probably manipulating them for the Greater Good.
4/10 c93 Uday Sra
Awesome.
4/10 c93 Sonia25
This ff was so good but now it feels like you are dragging it way too much instead of ending this ff. The inclusion of those elemental ocs one helping voldmert and the others helping Harry Potter and team is felt totally unnecessary from there on this ff has stopped being fun to read. Even though I still read it I don't enjoy it as much as I used to do it.
4/7 c5 FledditFliveflind
Hey, retard, stop switching your fucking tenses. It's not a hard thing to do, dumbass. Thought this was a rewrite? If so, that just makes you even dumber.
4/4 c53 CarolWim
First you suggest in your story that Potter is advanced in his studies, but now it seems he doesn't know the basic summon spell?
4/4 c50 CarolWim
Sorry, I didn't enjoy this chapter. It's the same as the original one.
1,854 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »