for The Wedding Day--Unequal Affections Vignette

2/12 c1 6psychoanalyst
very cute!
6/1/2020 c1 liysyl
Cute thanks for sharing your story.
4/1/2020 c1 Stephyyyy01
Owwwwww
11/2/2019 c1 Kiwipride
"Take me home, Fitzwilliam" sigh!
8/2/2018 c1 nancyjeanne
Just beautiful, thank you
7/23/2017 c1 SagaDevotee
bravo!
I read the published book earlier today and LOVED it. this snippet was a lovely addition. thank you.
*5 stars*
12/24/2016 c1 6Windchimed
This was a sweet addition to the book. Thank you for sharing it!
12/16/2016 c1 1Regency1914
Sweet vignette, Lara. Thank you.
10/7/2016 c1 Jansfamily4
Very sweet
5/14/2016 c1 2lulu2
Oh, I want to know what happened between your two posts! I'll have to go find out about your book. :)
3/14/2016 c1 Motherof8
Loved it . I just read the book and was a little disappointed with the ending. Than I remembered you had the wedding on here. I still want more. Lol. Thanks for writing.
2/21/2016 c1 Marabel
I bought your book and enjoyed very much. I actually cried while reading it . Very touching.
4/19/2015 c1 The Other World
Aww this is so sweet!
I read your novel Unequal Affections and it quickly became one of my top favorite P&P variations. It was sweet and beautiful, and this little uneventful wedding day is sweet and beautiful too.
You're really talented, and if you ever write another P&P book, I hope I shall find out, and you may be sure I'll read it.
xx
7/2/2014 c1 1nanciellen
What a wonderful day. Thank you for writing this. I am glad to have read of it.
3/23/2014 c1 JRB
I loved "Unequal Affections." It's one of the Top 5 best P&P fanfics I've EVER read. This vignette is so lovely and such a wonderful addition to the novel. Are you planning more P&P works? Perhaps another version of Unequal Affections?
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »