for What it takes to say I love you

7/19/2016 c7 4lizb1813
Once again, I am really enjoying the story! I love your Will & Mac.

Hoping you decide to finish this one day. :-)
7/12/2015 c7 Camel19
I loved reading this; you capture the characters perfectly. It was heartbreaking, beautiful and hopeful all at once! Would love to read more...Please?!
11/18/2014 c7 Guest
Wtf... Finish your story!
9/1/2013 c7 10jacobn
Why is this not done?!
I WANT MORE! :)
9/1/2013 c4 jacobn
I'm glad she's okay!
And I love the flirting between them - very cute and well written.
9/1/2013 c3 jacobn
I'm glad she's okay. :)
9/1/2013 c1 jacobn
WHAT is happening?!

I'm so glad she called Will. I hope she's going to be okay.
8/25/2013 c6 19im.just.better.fictionally
Okay, this review is aimed at chapter 7 but because of some stupid rule where I am not allowed to rereview a chapter I have to post in under chapter 6! Urgh!

YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS WOMAN! Seriously man, it's excellent and deserves a concluding chapter (or another 50 bajillion chapters so I don't have it say goodbye;))!

Sorry for the abuse... but you really should finish this amazing story!
8/5/2013 c7 im.just.better.fictionally
KEEP GOING!

I say that in caps locks with all the love in the world ;)
7/11/2013 c1 im.just.better.fictionally
Pretty please finish :)
6/28/2013 c7 7writingalone
Plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update?
2/4/2013 c7 14lilacmermaid33
I'm SO glad you updated this story!

I love the whole theme of trust in this chapter, and especially how it all leads up to the discussion and revealing of her scar. And I love that Charlie came over to sit with her ... hopefully she actually *does* rest, if only to give Will a break!
1/24/2013 c7 37iworkwithpens
Oh my...where to start?! Scar revelation scene was just beautiful. Will and Mac guiltily hiding their 'activities' from Charlie? Wonderful. And of course, grinning, know it all Charlie making an appearance is always fanfiction perfection!

So good. More on the way soon, please?
1/22/2013 c7 amy0102
Awww... this is brilliant. I tought you'd never continue writing this story but I'm realy glad you did! I honestly adore the way Kenzie got all worried about Will seeing her scar. It really melted my heart to read about her worries and Will's reaction. There's no "sex" in the air, but still a sort of ever growing connection which I really like. By the way, I can even picture Jim&Sloan picking a fight over which flowers to send :)

I hope you keep writing. Seriously don't torture us too much!
1/22/2013 c7 15SortItOut
I love this story and the way you write in general! I was super happy to see this updated! Great job all around.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »