FanFiction.Net
for Building from the Ground Up

2/6/2013 c3 BFTGU Fan
Heyyyy... Just wondering when we could hope for a new chapter? Or maybe if you've given up on the story? :/ Thanx.
11/23/2012 c3 6OTHGGCMPLL24
Wow I love the pilot!

1. Maybe you could write out bits and pieces the audition? What song they do, how they perform it and maybe the chorus? However I'm sure whatever you decide will be great!

2. Right now I really like Zig, Oliver, Scarlette and of course Jackson (yes I'm biased but I'm loving the way you are portraying him so far!)

3. What you did in this chapter with the musical performance was great and easy to follow because I do like know who's singing/doing what in a number.

I really cannot wait to see what you have instore for the next chapter!
11/13/2012 c3 58aceanx
Wow, this was fantastic so far. I like how detailed the characters were and you really gave me a feel for how their personalities are in just one chapter.

1. I think that it's probably not necessary to write out all the auditions. Just bits and pieces from the most important auditions. That would be fine. I think most people enjoy getting to the juicy details of the story, and the auditions, though fun, probably aren't necessary.

, this is hard. I really liked Chloe and Chris. And weirdly enough, Farrah and Ollie entertained me a lot. Zig's pretty cool too and I do like how you wrote Scarlett. Everyone else may take me a couple of chapters to get into.

3. I do enjoy knowing who is singing what but how you did it here was perfectly fine as well. I like the breaks to explain what each character is doing and as long as there is a mention right before somebody's solo of who is about to sing, then I think that will work fine.

Great first chapter. It makes me want more, like, now.
11/12/2012 c3 1Alex B. Goode
Great work. Keep at it for sure.
11/12/2012 c2 Alex B. Goode
Very good.
11/12/2012 c1 Alex B. Goode
Very good start.
11/12/2012 c3 5alex-alex7
I think that was an awesome first chapter, I like the way you write Ollie so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

1. I think you should just highlight a small part of the auditions, like the point and time it was obvious they were in.

2. I think, so far that would have to be Scarlett, she sounds pretty cool, but all the other characters are interesting too!

3. the way you write them right now are pretty good!
11/12/2012 c3 16BellaRosa17
1. Do you prefer that I write out the auditions?
I love the auditions when there are new characters to introduce. Maybe you can write a list of the songs for the auditions and use the best parts of the song that give a fill of their voice and talent.

2. Who's your favorite character so far? We're not in too deep yet so its okay if you don't know. I like all of them do far. I mean I loved the team of Chris and Chole newscast, and I loved the banter that Lilt and Trenton seems to have with each other. But I have to say my favorites for this chapter is Zig and Farrah.

3. What's the best way for you to read a musical performance? Do you like to know who is singing what or what's the easiest for you to understand?
I like it when it's separated for the people singing the song by brackets, bold or italics. It really helps you know who's singing what part but they way you did above it good too. If you'd mix both styles I think that it would be an amazing way to read and even easier on you.

This first chapter was as amazing as I knew it'd be! I loved every aspect and I can't tell you how much I can't wait til the next chapter! I hope you'll update soon!
11/12/2012 c3 1J4X3YN
Before I get started with the feedback, I would like to say that this is amazing! I believe you captured all of the characters very well. Bravo, bravo! Hopefully, you'll update soon!

1. I'd prefer it, but if it doesn't happen then I'll live :D

2. Out of the characters so far, my favorites are Farrah, Emilia, Jackson, Trent, Troy and Missy. I have a feeling the rest will grow on me.

3. I love the way you're writing the musical performances, keep up the good work!
11/12/2012 c3 6Laiquahen
I'm guessing Troian is bisexual?
I like Trenton and Lily, they're fun!
I like Farrah, she's really headstrong!
I loved scarlett's description of Missy's girlfriend, as I totally picture a girl who basically looked like a teddybear.
The performance was fun! Also, I'm a bit in love with Ziggy, though I don't know why.

1. I'd like it if you wrote out the auditions for the people who are new in glee.
2. I'm gonna have to say Ziggy, he's fun.
3. I'd like to know who is singing what, so I think you did good in this chapter.

I'm really excited for this! Sorry for my short review, I'm just really busy and had to read this while at school :P
11/12/2012 c3 Alexagleek
This is super interesting! Thanks for making my OC a side character!:)
11/12/2012 c3 Mrs. Cameron Mitchell
I was about to go to bed when I saw that you had just updated. I'm glad I stayed up. :D

1. "Do you prefer that I write out the auditions?"

-I think it'd just be best to list each song that everyone sang and get to the more juicy parts in the story. Auditions are great and all, but they can tend to be a bit tedious and pointless.

2. "Who's your favorite character so far? We're not in too deep yet so its okay if you don't know."

-Farrah's sort of crazy, and I feel like she might get on people's nerves, but I adore her. I also think Duke and Ollie are hilarious and adorable all at once. I really want to know more about Missy; she seems very interesting. I also loved Troy and Zig, bravo to how perfectly you wrote them!

3. "What's the best way for you to read a musical performance? Do you like to know who is singing what or what's the easiest for you to understand?"

-I think the best way I've ever read was when the author put each person's name in bold and brackets before the line in the song. It's easier for me to picture it. But the way you did it in this chapter was actually incredibly clear, so you can also stick to that if you'd like. It's great that way too.

I really think you portrayed both Ziggy and Troian absolutely flawlessly. They're exactly how I pictured them to be, and the little details you used were brilliant. Troy's swearing, Zig's little comments and pulling at his ear. It was all perfect, keep doing that! Even though she has a girlfriend, I kind of want to see where Troy and Missy go, if anything happens between them. I feel like they'd be an adorable power couple!

Tessa is quite the spunky little cheerleader! She's really quite funny and her descriptiona of everyone made me laugh. The little bit of Coach Roz Washington was gold, I absolutely adored it. Scarlett and Alec were both really entertaining to read about. The banter between Lily and Trenton was really funny, I'd love to see more of them together. Curtis and Chloe are quite the funky little team, and their brief interview with Jackson was way too funny. Emilia seems like quite the sassy little Brit and I'd like to know more about her. The Ford children I'm kind of scared to see, I feel like they're going to do something quite bad.

Loved the chapter. With every fiber of my being. This story has so much potential and I already love it. It's only been a prolouge and a chapter, but I love it. Update very soon, please!
Lots of Gleeky love,
Cammy
11/5/2012 c2 1J4X3YN
EEEEPPP! XD Even though Chloe is a side character, I'm still very happy she's a part of the story! Amazing first chapter, bravo! I can't wait to see what's in story for the rest of the club, update soon if you can! :)
11/5/2012 c2 missfervent
I am in love with a majority of the cast. Excited to read about Farrah. Sad that Jake and Marleys relationship is so volatile. Keep it up :)
11/5/2012 c2 33Midgetninja247
I don't even know if you accepted mine.
17 Page 1 2 Next »