FanFiction.Net
for Continuum

3/24/2014 c4 1nainsi
Love, love the battle scene!
7/20/2013 c4 7RedWolfSeptim
An amazing chapter worth the wait. I'm very excited for more. I may submit a new OC.
7/19/2013 c1 4DeathySophia
I've been a silent reader all this time but I've always liked your writing. It's good to see back and active STM!
7/18/2013 c4 3thatguy3331
HOLY CRAP, HE'S ALIVE!

Jyan: you're one to talk, I mean look at-!?

Anyway, this was a nice chapter to get back on, as usuall Josh and Jyan are done justice. I think I especially liked Agu's inner diolouge when the two were spotted (man you two really don't give off any threating auras do you)

Jyan: no wait, where the hell's my-

I really liked the way the fight was handled sofar and I gotta say I'm curious to see what exactly Josh has up his sleeve with that pokede- I mean locket of his... this is going to be a differnt sort of tournament if I recall correctly... Welp til next time-

Jyan: NO SERIOUSLY! WHE I-

*KICK!* Later!
7/18/2013 c4 5Prince Gray
I only read and comment on a handful of fics but I always look forward to yours and a few others' stories. The fighting scenes were fluid, descriptive and well choreographed. Keep in mind that I'm a snob when it comes to fighting scenes yet I don't have a single thing to criticize about it. You put in some serious effort with this and I'm inclined for more.

I'm also impressed with the maturity of Agu and Bryant already. It makes one think that they have been partners for years. I wonder what's up with Josh's locket.

Hope to see you update soon!

PG
3/12/2013 c1 2Reclusive Dork
Name: Charles Limonni
Sex: Male
Age: 19
Appearance: medium-long messy brown hair, calm, collected green eyes, short scruffy 'beard'(not really, it's shaved a bit short to be a beard, but not enough to be shaven.). 5'11”. Wears a black flannel long-sleeve over a dark gray t-shirt, and charcoal jeans.
Nationality: American, but never really stayed there.
Personality: Smart, clever, calm, collected, unwavering, kind, but when he's angered... it's an atomic bomb.
Biography: Traveled the world with his scholar father until he turned 15. Met Takeo when out shopping for groceries, and when he saw the kid on the streets, he took the boy with him and fed him a home-cooked meal of pan-seared cod and lemon pepper chicken with (Artistically)tasty looking veggies.
Alignment: Good

Demon/Mamodo
Name: Takeo
Sex: Male
Age: 6
Appearance: Short spiky white hair with violet streaks, two black dots under each eye. Wears a dark violet shirt with white designs on it and black long-shorts.
Personality: Competitive, happy, loyal, and protective.
Biography: Grew up with no parents, and as such jumped at the chance to become king.
Alignment: Good
Spell Book Color: Dark Violet
Spell Power: Spacial Distortion, and the ability to enter people's dreams.
Spells: Saikeru(basic spell-makes an weak beam of spacial displacement)
Demild(Shield spell-much like Zatch's rashield, only it absorbs tha attack and sends it back)
Gajerdor(holding spell)
Saikeruga(advanced spell-makes a strong beam of spacial displacement)
Dioga Saikerudon(devastationg spell-takes the form of a giant knight in ominous armour with a giant sword that nobody can ever see the details of)
11/19/2012 c3 2Windraider
Hi! I'm back from my holiday in Vietnam!

Sorry I haven't been around, the net is so horrible I can't even check my mail.

Anyway, review time!

I thought that maybe the introduction and meetings were to quick, there's not enough of a build up.

It's like they just meet only for a few minutes, and they are already good friends. You should have especially Bryant and Agu be more distant from each other first, even if Bryant is Agu's book owner.

Trust and relationship isn't something that is meant to be build so quickly just because Bryant knows Agu is telling the truth about the battle.

Though good points is that though it remains the same, your explanation to the battle was somewhat unexpecting, kudos on that part.
11/15/2012 c3 5Prince Gray
A lot of things going on at once. i like how you make the transitions smooth though. Every time I see the name Agu, I automatically think Digimon. I'm interested to see where you take this next.
11/11/2012 c3 Jayce Signmorou
Oh man that was an excellent chapter. So will written and a great way to introduce several characters. Though one thing confuses me, I thought that you had another flame mamodo who was younger and had...well a 'flaming' partner. Anyway the chapter was incredible and I'm so excited for more, especially for Max and Draclar to come. You are an awesome writer, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/11/2012 c3 3thatguy3331
Great chapter, I really liked how you handeled the introduction and managed to introduce all of those teams, it was just as good, if not slightly better than last time!

As for Agu and Bryant, I suppose I'll have to keep careful eyes on them and as I use them in my story, Agu dosn't seem to be the same character from the first time I recived his file and in the first story and the same goes for bryant, I can't wait to see what you do with these two as well as the other contestants (I must say I think Uuda and Marely are my favorites XD)

For now thats All I have to say, and so til next time;

Later!
11/2/2012 c2 Jayce Signmorou
Oh man, this was an amazing chapter. I can't wait to read more of the story, the first two versions were so good I know this will rock! Will Max and Draclar get a narrative perspective? I can't wait to see them come in. Update soon please
11/1/2012 c2 thatguy3331
Ah the real first chapter, I think theres always some sort of feel that needs to be had to the beging of any story and this chapter definetly has it, I just can't describe what it is, but its the feeling to get you thinking "this is the beging of something great!"

That said I enjoyed the chapter, and I can't wait to see how you plan to use the competion this time since its so clearly different, as well as these new characters you plan to put into persepctive. I'm already aware of a certian pair but I'm curious to see who else you'll use... well thats all I have to say for now so til next time;

Later!
10/26/2012 c1 5Prince Gray
Nice Prologue, straight to the point. Not too long nor too short. I can send characters over. I'll PM you a list of choices.
10/23/2012 c1 Jayce Signmorou
Holy crap you're back! That's awesome. I'm so excited. An amazing chapter to start what I know will be an amazing story. I'm so excited. I hope you post again soon.
10/23/2012 c1 8innovator1
As I read the summary it looked pretty normal to the other stories that i've seen about a 1000 year later mamodo battle. And since it was about only 500 words to start it off, my expectations were low.
Then I actually read the chapter
And This is really different from anything I've read from before. FIrst your approach to the intro is critically different from the rest, putting in the mystry and suspense thoughout the entire chapter really surprised me.
And best of all, You give us a prediction to end the chapter. Most likely this old man is Kiyo with his red mamodo book.
For only being 500 words, you got your point across clearly. So well done.
16 Page 1 2 Next »