for The State in Which

10/24/2020 c1 214Takada Saiko
I saw this on the recommendations under the VM fic discord and I’m so happy I did! This was such a perfect moment and I’m officially accepting this as what happened.
12/23/2017 c1 CubbieGirl1723
Very nice little one shot. I've always wondered what happened after Logan makes his big announcement and I like your take on it. Thanks for sharing!
7/17/2016 c1 Eunice339
So glad you included this missing scene. I really love how well your writing captures the essence of these two as well as the VMars world.
6/28/2016 c1 Godschildtweety
Nice
9/4/2015 c1 Guest
True love? Why I think about the stupid cookie Duncan give her? But well played here.
He does that really? I mean in that scene sure but man I need to do my own Rewatch is like I don't know them anymore.
"Hannah blowing a kiss" you don't need to remind me that. But Veronica face aww mocking him love it.
"resignation and disappointment" what he was expecting the girl is so jealous.
"Semi-conscious hooker" aka Hannah that's mean Logan she is a baby.
Shoves his hands deep into the pockets of his jeans and just with her name. He's really good I'm just reading it and I will do whatever he wants. And apparently she's going to do it too.
I can't blame him he just turn on the charm with her too and it worked.
"she pushes her own emotions aside" ugh. If we can see it in her face she's jealous.
"No" just with that Logan is breaking me. I hate that he cares about Hannah ugh!
Please that girl wanted to jump Logan like a tree since the minute she saw him. Yeah she is a semi-conscious hooker.
I think he's a misunderstood soul but I'm not sure I want him to be cured. ;)
"Innocent girl" what a joke! did I mention that she wanted to climb him like a tree?
Yeah I don't see the problem you get free from both jail life and Hannah boom!
Don't touch her we're mad at you for falling for the baby girl. Almost get to her there but emotionally closed Veronica is great to keep mad at him. First time I'm happy for that.
Aww "not friendless" we know she was talking about her aww.
"Logan always had this way of making her forget what she's supposed to be doing" they're in their LoVe world. And don't need anyone else there.
She was waiting for a kiss I know! When he stop her and say thank you. She was thinking that he was going to kiss her. And he did it too so she will think that too.
Please even Wallace think you two are hiding again.
11/26/2014 c1 13writeforlove
That was a wonderfully conceptualized missing moment! I really enjoyed reading it!
6/20/2014 c1 3azerjaban
Lovely oneshot. I love the underlying conversation. The unsaid words, the looks and the emotion. Great writing.
5/6/2014 c1 Anon
You've perfected the voices of all the characters. I feel like Rob himself could've wrote it! Lovely and wonderful.
5/6/2014 c1 98womanaction
Lovely and so in-character.
10/18/2013 c1 Islandergyrl
I loved this short story. It reminded me of why I loved veronica mars to begin with :)
You build up the suspense and mystery only to leave us hanging for more. Love it! Keep em coming.
11/6/2012 c1 BookGirl42
REALLY enjoyed this. So needed. Never understood the writing choice from the series here, and have always thought something just ended up on the cutting room floor! Looks like the writing block has been cracked open-keep up the good work. Sure hope you came through the weather nightmare soggy but okay; if it's any kind of consolation, out here in the PNW we had sympathy storms in conjunction with yours!
10/30/2012 c1 tehduchess
YES, I always wanted to see this scene! I thought it was so mean that we know Logan goes to Veronica but we don't get to see the conversation. Thanks for writing this, wonderfully done as per usual! -J
10/29/2012 c1 5Spygrrl
Such a great fill-in-the-blank story. It always surprised me there weren't more stories filling in what happened after Logan approached her at the counter. I love how you played it...it felt so real and believable. It also set things up so perfectly for how Logan & Veronica could get to the closer place by prom before that was blown.

I hope this helps with your writer's block! I've definitely been missing your stories. :)
10/27/2012 c1 Laetitia
I was so happy to see a new writing of you! And I am not disappointed. Like you, I always wondered what's happen between Logan and Veronica at the Hut! I love the way you make that! The dialogue, the feeling, the tension, all are there... I really enjoy read you thanks to share!
Sorry for my english!
10/26/2012 c1 Guest
How do you do it again and again? Hated Hannah. Love this.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »