for Keibatsu

1/7 c45 Crimson Hawk Wolf
A lot of things seem to be going on. I wonder how the next battle will end up going and how everyone will end up working together that might be on the same side. I look forward to reading what you got in mind when it’s posted.
12/28/2020 c1 Jose Ivan
La historia es un asco
12/14/2020 c45 1zachosg7
interesting fic, I hope for more in the future

fav and following
12/9/2020 c20 Panda.k1ng
Oh shit! Tough luck Sasuke
12/6/2020 c45 2willam and jack and jake
well done
11/28/2020 c4 robert krause
sir why not let Naruto and his gril move to the whirlpool and made it more powerful and ruler it is Naruto as lord of it and head of his own ninjas team and into the back cave is a tower of a fox into it now , home and base for them to living , when took out goons and others s class bad guys and get money form it Naruto had his own bed room with his woman too, when in the wave Naruto took out a evil mob boss and goons out too, Naruto find money and gold and others stuff he took and sold off now ,
11/26/2020 c45 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
11/26/2020 c45 Anon
I see you're still not capitalizing Hokage and Kazekage when someone refers to them as such. You're also starting sentences with But and And. That's bad form.
11/27/2020 c45 7SilentSinger948
Great chapter. Looking forward to the oncoming battle.
11/27/2020 c45 SageMask4
Nice update
But I feel like the conquering of Suna was a bit rushed
The final battle begins
11/27/2020 c45 246vili
Oh! Finally we'll have the final battle? Looking forward to it!

Thx for the update.

Keep up the good work and stay healthy.
11/27/2020 c45 6Power of Magic
Good chapter, and I look forward to the next one. Glad that you've updated after so long, and I hope that you are well with COVID hopefully no where near your house. Looks like things are getting dicey, as war now looms on the horizon
11/27/2020 c45 Pabs117
Amazing chapter, the story is awsome like alway, happy to see an update.
Good luck next chapter! :D
11/27/2020 c45 iacopo.passerini
Ahi! la si mette male, certo che quello stramaledetto di Minato gioca proprio sporco e deve essere proprio un pazzo, non oso immaginare come reagirà quando scoprirà che Mito, Sasuke e Sakura sono morti e di fatto è stato fregato!
Comunque Kumo si sta muovendo e temo guai!
11/27/2020 c45 QueenDeadPool
Building up for a big fight I'm so looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.
1,551 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »