for Guarded

2/18/2017 c3 1Throwback6533
I just recently became a Doctor Who fan and you just paired my favorite fictional characters together so, thank you. Your fic is amazing
7/12/2014 c3 3crossovermania
Hi! I don't know if you don't go on this site anymore, but if you do I hope you see this review! I just wanted to let you know that I really loved this story. Mostly because Regina and River are my favorite characters in both shows and I love Alex Kingston and Lana Parrilla, but anyway I loved this story's plot and I think it was well-written! I've always thought River and Regina would be the perfect dynamic duo and I'm glad to know that other people do! Personally I think they should have their own TV show together. But that's besides the point I'm trying to make. This was an amazing story and I really hope you consider adding on because I personally would love to read more from you and this story! Thank you for writing this story because it has honestly made my day!
1/19/2014 c3 11borisinwonderland
It would be awesome if you decided to continue this :)
6/25/2013 c3 Snow2000
at first i loved this story because i love doctor who and i love once upon a time and i thought it was a awesome idea to make River and Regina friends. But when you made it all sexy i started not to like it cause river and the doctor are ment to be together and for once upon a time. I'm all SwanQween or SwanFire. but i likes the first chapter the best because that was shocking. Anyway i like your story but im not all for TimeQween. But good job.
3/8/2013 c3 shan-nins
This story is amazing, please continue!
2/28/2013 c1 riverxregina
Really good story. Please continue it.
2/13/2013 c3 53LastTimelordChild
I love it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz more
2/8/2013 c3 Amanda
Absolutely love this fic- keep up the great work!
1/20/2013 c2 LastTimelordChild
hello sweetie i love it plz post soon i love it
1/17/2013 c2 Bonnie
OH MY GOD! this is an amazing story, I really hope you are able to update soon. Can't wait for more!
1/15/2013 c1 10AmeliaHawkins
Regina and River are definitely now my crackship! They just work so well *swoon* Excellent story so far :)
1/15/2013 c2 1kapuis
Good fic.
I hope to see interaction between River and Rumpel or Henry.
I look forward to read the next chapter.
1/14/2013 c2 12Queen Nan
Yes! River in Storybrooke! I love this so much. *bounces* the scene in Stormcage was hot, and Regina's letter, or rather the idea of it was perfect. Seriously, this might be my new guilty pleasure paring.
1/12/2013 c1 1TamarHope
write
please
i didnt even know i shipped this
1/5/2013 c1 12Queen Nan
Oh my god... I ship it so hard... and I had no idea. Like why wouldn't you ship River/Regina O_O... Time Queen? what ever. Point is, I ship this. I wanna read about them wreaking havoc and being perfect some more please. This was lovely, thank you.
18 Page 1 2 Next »