for Stitches

4/9 c3 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
2/4 c1 JustDusty
What the hell is he feeding Assassin if there's no energy source in his body?
4/1/2020 c3 Jake2094
so did you give up writing dude. I've read this and your bleach x FoZ crossover and both were good. sad to me that you didn't continue them, but I don't expect you to at this point, 9 and 7 years respectively.

you were a good writer man. hope you found your joy in life, but idk when you last updated your profile was.
11/9/2019 c3 1cheekiserval
Very intriguing. Gonna follow your work my dude
9/2/2019 c3 10Wrath of The Sun Deity
I don't think I quiet recognize this assasin.
5/27/2019 c3 ArmoredEnd
Is very good. Everyone seems to be in character. I wish you would update again, the story deserves to be continued.
3/5/2019 c2 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 2
3/5/2019 c1 Lifelessman
Good Work...! 1
12/4/2018 c3 Mangoose
Yet another treasure. I'm happy I found this story but I'm saddened by the fact that it's so short. It could've been so much more.
5/6/2018 c3 nicholas.souddress
Yo, if you ever get back to this, know that I LOVE THE PRETTY LITTLE PSYCHO.
Furthermore I love how she calls Ichigo father and I especially love how she always says "father is father."
1/18/2018 c1 Guest
Really fucking RETARDED
1/13/2018 c1 Guest
Come on man! Just by looking at your favorite stories proves that you are still active on this site even if only as a reader. Your stories are some of the better ones I've read on this site and for you to have abandoned them for so many years is a true shame. Both on you as a person and your work ethic as a writer.
12/26/2017 c1 Rawrking
Garbage
10/24/2017 c3 SilentXD7
Interesting story. I hope you continue with the series in the future and I see great potential in this story. If there are going to be pairings in this story then I honestly hope there won't be any ichihime in this story since I'm getting sick of tired of Ichigo paired with the same girls when reading a crossover fanfiction plus I want something unique.
7/20/2017 c3 2Syafiq
pls let there be another chapter
270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »