for Don't Fall Before You Jump

7/2/2017 c1 2RebekahTPE
I fangirled so hard when I put together that Alfredo was Mabel and Matthew was Dipper and cause Dipper thought Mabel's boyfriend (pretty sure that's it, right? It's been awhile since I've last seen GF) was a zombie and Mattie thought Kiku was a zombie cause AMERIPAN and if you couldn't tell from the sentence that takes a whole paragraph and that last bit, I'm a HUGE Ameripan shipper.
Then I died when I remembered this onesided-sided USUK
5/20/2017 c1 BonnieJerry
Wow, this is adorable. Never have I thought that Hetalia would make so much sense as a Gravity Falls au, but it does. Alfred is indeed the cutest dork, and would be lost without Matt, who is the most patient and supportive.
1/26/2015 c1 1Sn0wfall Reaper
I'm thinking either Netherlands or Switzerland. Maybe Prussia if you consider.
1/4/2015 c1 12sakura240
Kura: ...Oh my god...this was so damn adorable...I...I have nothing bad to say about it!

Berry: I laughed when we read that Francis was Robbie :3

Kura: It would be awesome if you made more! Of course, it's fine if you don't cause this is absolutely adorable the way it is! I just want to grab Al here and wrap him into a hug and tell him, "don't worry. I'm sure you'll get together with Arthur. And I'm saying this cause I'm a total Arthur/Alfred (UKUS) fan"

Berry: ...:3 Who would Bill be?

Kura: ...that's a good question. Who would Grunkle Stan be...? And for some reason, I keep picturing Pacifica as Gilbert or Lovi...well, something like that. I mostly know the main characters in Hetalia so i don't have alot of answers to give. Wait a sec, what about Gideon!? I can help but picture Russia's little sis! ...What a weird image I just gave myself.

Berry: Bill...I really want to know who Bill would be. And Italy and Germany...

Kura: ...X3 Again, totally love this I love that Al is Mabel cause I totally love bottom Al so this just makes everything perfect for me! And a punk Arthur is just a totally awesome image in my head Yay ARTHURxALFRED FOREVER
11/3/2014 c1 Grumpynyan
This whole chapter I couldn't stop thinking of
"Your grandma sounds hot."
-America
8/23/2014 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Well... I honestly not fans of Gravity Falls. (but my brother is. He loved the mystery in GF even though he doesn't like mystery or fans of mystery.)

But Hetalia characters as GF characters was just seems so interesting... xD

Is there going to be more?
7/24/2014 c1 1mylifedependsoncandy
THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE! :D WITH ALL THOSE AWESOME REFRENCES AND SIMILARITIES AND JUST-JUST, YESSSSSSS! *cheers*
4/13/2014 c1 6lofallenve
laughing so friken hard.
2/18/2014 c1 23EmDashEnDashHyphen
OMG Austria should be Grunkle Stan! Great job! My fav person from Hetalia is all of them, especially France, and my fav in GF is Bill/Dipper.
4/24/2013 c1 thegoblinjester
Cuuute! America makes such a good Mabel
Hm... I think Grandpa Rome could be Stan... if we pretended his friendliness was all just an act...
2/3/2013 c1 perks of being a sherlockian
SMILE DIP?! WHERE!
12/20/2012 c1 2UnstableFable
HAahahaha this is just perfect!

I can't decide who my favourite GF character is (though I've always liked Dipper since he reminds me of a younger Hiccup) but either way I'm excited to see who becomes who!

Hmm...in fact who would be the guy that also works for Grunkle Stan? For a moment I thought of Russia...? That or Greece (I don't know D: ) Grunkle Stan himself though...maybe Romano?...OR PRUSSIA! He seems the type to scam whoever he can and wouldn't also be the best 'adult figure' either. In the fishing episode, I could imagine Prussia being like Stan, saying that he is totally awesome by himself and doesn't need anyone else. PERFECT!:D *awaits for praise*. Plus, in the hetalia comic Prussia trained America for the revolution so we already know those two kinda-sorta get along...? Meh.
12/9/2012 c1 1Bunny-chan513
Too cute and I love hetalia and gravity falls man you're awesome
11/24/2012 c1 6Samtastic Love
Oh Lord, I have no idea who Grunkle Stan would be! But the kid who was in love with Mabel could be Russia?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/18/2012 c1 14Beatrice Cecily
that was sweet. write more plz
17 Page 1 2 Next »