for Catching a Scent

4/26/2020 c2 Guest
Good!
4/29/2015 c2 12TheEleventhTARDIS
this is really interesting!
cant wait to read the next chapter!
8/19/2014 c2 14Raxicoricofallapatorious
I am honestly enjoying this lovely mix of the show and your own world. I can't help but giggle when John surprises people because they never expect it and they honestly should. I look forward to Sherlock's reaction to John's form and I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the next update.

Raxi
4/13/2014 c1 7ladyowl
1) Awesome, like everything of yours.

2) "This is an old friend of min[e], John Watson"

Thanks, LO
1/26/2014 c2 42Blacknovelist
Jeez, if you have the chance to continue this, I really think you should. It's more original and creative than most other stories of similar inspiration and I really just flat out like it. You've put a lot of thought into this, and I like the whole original approach! Too much AU stuff is the same these days and I feel like this might end up being one of those high quality fics that ends up buried beneath all the other stuff.
12/11/2013 c2 6Intelligensia
Liking it, definitely. I do love the Mycroft interaction.
12/5/2013 c2 wolfnymph1
8/27/2013 c2 SherlockWholmes
Really good, different. I'm greedy. I want to see more. More of Sherlock as a vampire. Everyone's reaction when John changes in public finally. Sherlock's reaction to John's size. (That should make things interesting come Baskerville). Also the idea of Scentless is interesting. I like the way John can smell the chemicals of it, thus rendering it all but useless in his case.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
8/1/2013 c2 2Cassandra392
I'm really enjoying this. The 'verse is interesting and engaging. Can't wait to see what's next.
7/30/2013 c2 Guest
thank you! thank you! thank you for updating! i almost cried knowing this story hadn't been abandonded. thank you!
7/28/2013 c2 5Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis
John's nose is awesome! I bet you John is going to use it more often at the flat. I wonder if Sherlock's curiosity will drive him to see John as a wolf. i cant wait to read the next chapter. XD
7/28/2013 c2 sarahabruce85
Wow Great!
7/27/2013 c2 7Kira Kyuu
Red tag? That's the only bit that especially confused me, as there was very little context to it.

Also, thanks for the fantastic update! :D
3/13/2013 c1 1bobblestheninja
Love it when people put supernatural stuff in a Sherlock fanfiction it just fits so well
2/13/2013 c1 5MelodyCurious
I liked that, and if you ever continue I'll be waiting!
29 Page 1 2 Next »