FanFiction.Net
for How Not To Write A Fanfiction: An Epic Tale

10/30/2012 c5 2PeevesWinsAtLife
I respect you even more for incorporating Monty Python *claps* It has been an honour reading this remarkable story which speaks of the truth.
10/29/2012 c5 25Little Miss Illusional
OH. MY. GOD. OH. LORDY.

YES YES YES YES for My Immortal references! But you knew I'd get that joke! It's brilliant that you worked one in.

As final chapters go, this was brilliant. I loved it, all of it. Congratulations on your first fic!

AND THEN I READ THE FINAL FEW LINES. I CAN'T. I CAN'T. OH MY GOODNESS WHERE HAS THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?! THAT IS PERFECTION. YOU ARE PERFECTION. ALL OF THE POINTS.

I am still laughing. I will probably still be laughing.

Any chance of a sequel? You know you want to! :P
10/29/2012 c5 47HoneyGoddess57
Really Absolute Honesty why would I be offended? You reviewed two of my fanfictions already so you know how poor are my fanfctions but seriously like you've said "I will continue to be around" and I don't care you are more than welcome to review and criticism or fanfictictions. It doesn't mean you'll criticism my fanfictions that aren't one shot that means that I'll stop them and that it doesn't mean it won't turn better in a quick second but I think I do need your criticisms just to see what you think about them.

Also, your fanfiction ending was quite beautiful; I've enjoyed that fanfiction of yours very much even though it teached me a little about not the "girl" or the "boy" getting TOO atractive or sexism... etc. Anyways hope to see you again with your criticisms.
10/29/2012 c4 HoneyGoddess57
Very well done but in a way it's a shame Theresa returned... no I was joking but nice chapter.
10/29/2012 c4 2PeevesWinsAtLife
Thank you. Thank you for revealing the shocking truth to all the crappy fanfiction writer in this fandom who seem to be oblivious to their terrible writing style/plots/grammer/spelling/everything else they do wrong. Again, thank you
10/29/2012 c4 3merdisney
BAHAHAHHAHA! WONDERFUL AS ALWAYS! I think this fandom definitely needs a wake up call, thanks for this!
10/28/2012 c4 25Little Miss Illusional
I've been waiting for the fluff parody... this was brilliant! I think I would have ended up vomiting into the kitchen sink too.

Author's license in biology? You did it right!

Evil!Sue is perfect. Brilliant actually.

Cannot wait for the next chapter... but it's the last chapter? That's really sad. But I'm sure you'll manage to fit in all the horrors of final chapters. Brilliant! (I have to stop using that word, I'm sorry. But still... brilliant!)
10/28/2012 c3 Guest
WHAT?! DECAPITATE THERESA AND ITS OK?!JAY, YOU IDIOT, GET A LIFE!
10/28/2012 c3 HoneyGoddess57
We can invent last names to the heroes, no? But the last name for Mary-sue is pretty cool- oh goody! Theresa's gone- I'm so happy; I truly dislike her. Please update as fast as you can.
10/28/2012 c3 3purplepeace
Hahahaha, made my night
10/28/2012 c3 Anon
You certainly don't hold back on reviewing, or mocking but maybe that's for the best

Just wondering if you have a C2 with the worst stories then what are some stories you consider to be the opposite?
10/28/2012 c2 Anon
Hehehehe this is good I love it
10/28/2012 c1 Anon
Sweet Jesus. This. Is. Quality.

Mary-Sue... you're right though too many stories are really shitty these days so good on you for making a funny one.
10/28/2012 c3 3merdisney
I feel like i'm saying the same stuff every review but you are making my day by doing these...
10/28/2012 c3 25Little Miss Illusional
NAMING THE CHARACTER, YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT! Mary-Sue Serenity Jasmine Sakura Snapdragon... I am done. I can't. This is brilliant.

Decapitating Theresa?! Big yes!

I love this. I know that's probably the last thing you want to hear, but I love it. You're absolutely right - we need to stop taking ourselves so seriously. And take something else seriously, like better fanfiction.

All of the points to you!
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »