FanFiction.Net
for How Not To Write A Fanfiction: An Epic Tale

10/27/2012 c3 2PeevesWinsAtLife
you actually have no idea how much I love this story. It's so true. Just something to give you an idea: i hate it when writers on FF give WAYYYYYYYYYY too much detail on what the characters are wearing. I think you already touched on that, but there's no need to stop
10/27/2012 c3 4Kiwi ingenuity
Wow. I... I don't know what to say... I was not expecting decapitation... I think the only thing that can express how I am feeling right now is my avatar...
10/27/2012 c1 4clarissadele
Hilarious! loved it!
10/26/2012 c2 47HoneyGoddess57
Wow, like always your fanfiction is going awsome; it sucks that your have a "writer's block" and couldn't add more in this chapter but you will soon; in the next chapter. Update!
10/26/2012 c2 25Little Miss Illusional
Yes. Oh goodness yes. I was laughing from the author's note, but then the story and oh my goodness where has this story been until now? You are utterly brilliant and this is brilliant. You have proven yourself beyond all doubt to be capable to give constructive criticism... and you're only up to the second chapter!

I cannot wait for more!
10/26/2012 c2 4Kiwi ingenuity
If you keep updating this thing I am going to die of laughter by the end of this week. "Her smile was like a really bad metaphor about things that are beautiful." Best quote I've ever seen in my entire life.
10/26/2012 c2 3merdisney
HAHHAHAHAHHAHA THIS. JUST. MADE. MY. LIFE. THIS IS HILARIOUS. PLEASE...PLEASE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
10/25/2012 c1 47HoneyGoddess57
Wow this was pure amazement; seriously I love it and you really should continue this because I want to see where your awsome fanfiction will go. Hope to read more of it.
10/25/2012 c1 3Feather Gambler
This was unbelievably horrifying and cringe-worthy... I loved it!
10/25/2012 c1 25Little Miss Illusional
Oh my goodness this is beautiful. It's like every cliche ever. All the monstrosities of Fanfiction ever. Brilliant! I commend you for this brilliant work of parody! I think I'm the third reviewer so... write more!
10/25/2012 c1 3merdisney
holy sh*t i have never laughed that much in my life. You are a legend, you deserve an award. Omg I can't get over this... i'm adding this/you to my favourites. You just...Omg. just thank you. You portrayed everything perfectly. You are making fanfiction a better place. Thanks.
10/25/2012 c1 4Kiwi ingenuity
Oh my god... This just made my day, XD. It's about time someone in this fandom made one of these...
42 « Prev Page 1 .. 3