for X-ing

3/14 c3 I see you see
This was such an interesting story! I love it, I hope to see the sequel soon cuz Kagome and Ichigo deserve a reunion
3/14 c3 fairyninjaM4
Oh man, I just saw the dates for this fic, lol I guess we wont be getting that sequel. Well, life happens and I hope your happy and healthy. Thank you for the story. Me
3/14 c3 fairyninjaM4
Loved this! Definitely didnt go the way I was expecting, more points to you, but I thoroughly enjoyed each new aspect. Soooo, Yes please, continue continue!
12/2/2019 c3 Guest
Thank you for all the hard and time work you put in I'd love too, read a sequal to this story, I keep coming back to your, story, when ever, I need, a good Ichigo/Kagome. Action/Drama. Day To get over a hump day.
6/22/2019 c1 Guest
hope you write the sequel soon, I've read this three time, because there are no good vamp kagome/Ichigo fanfiction.
9/16/2018 c1 EvAi143
Aw,still waiting for the sequel...
Hopefully, there is..
6/23/2018 c3 18CallaRose4ever
I want to read the sequel. pretty please? I just reread this and I feel robbed of my happy ending containing vicarious smoochies. LOL please continue this? X-ing is the one I am talking about.
10/22/2016 c3 1mtnikolle
This was fantastic! I'm normally not much for vampires, but I really enjoyed it. If you're still thinking of that sequel, I'd love to be able to read it!
2/5/2016 c3 Undertheskys
Wish there was more to the ending. Wish there was a sequel too
2/5/2016 c3 Undertheskys
Im happy Inuyasha has been waiting for her and that Kagome let him go.
2/5/2016 c2 Undertheskys
WHOOA, Kagome's the Mother of Vampires and Sesshomaru became King of Vampires... too bad this isnt a KagXSess story.
2/5/2016 c2 Undertheskys
Awesome Kagome meets Sesshomaru
2/5/2016 c1 Undertheskys
Why doesnt Kagome use her miko powers?
2/5/2016 c1 Undertheskys
I wonder if theres gonna be any of the Inuyasha characters appearing in the story
7/17/2015 c3 lara5170
This was good and very different. I'm glad I chose to read it. Thanks for a good story.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »