for Dearest Jasper

12/14/2020 c1 3bluewhistlingthrush
Fucking shit... the feels, man. It hurts.
4/29/2016 c1 ninny 1
Wow !
So moving thank you
1/5/2016 c1 Keltyr
Oh Cripes. Crying my eyes out now. Beautifully written...and I hope, for your sake, that it wasn't real life. I feel sick.
3/1/2013 c1 Elin
I'm touched.
I'm so empty, yet so filled. Filled with emotions I didn't even knew excisted. I can't neither smile nor cry.
I can't anything.

This was really good. This was amazing.
I think I will remeber this one forever.
1/27/2013 c1 slendersummerseve
UMG, I cried when I read about the car accident.. Poor Edward! I'm not a Twilight fan but this touched my heart, it really did.
12/25/2012 c1 lovaboy
So sad but really well written. Thanks
12/4/2012 c1 2Kitou Lover
wow, that... that was emotional... im encredibly choked up right now...
Thank you for writing this, really it was amazing. You have incredible talent
10/25/2012 c1 1I-Love-Trunks1
Aw, poor Edward. That was so sad. I hope Edward will see them again in heaven.

I loved this story so much!
10/25/2012 c1 7KMK123
This seriously has me crying right now. It hurts deep inside.
Somehow I knew it was going to end a bit like this, but it still came as a chock. It was really well-written, and seemed very real. God, when they were packing up the dead bodies, I couldn't even read the words on my computer because of all the tears, and then the end...
I absolutely loved it, even though it really pains me to read
10/25/2012 c1 firetotherain3
Beautifully tragic. We should all be so lucky to find the one who was made for us. To be able to love so completely and give all of ourselves to that person is a privilege. To be so devastated after losing them is just your hearts way of showing you how much you loved.

10/25/2012 c1 livedays
I hate sad stories. This one was so horribly sad. Edward needs Japer so much. I hope they ar together in heaven someday
10/25/2012 c1 Guest
Now I have that out my system. Very good :P
10/25/2012 c1 Guest
Epou ;)
10/25/2012 c1 sibaruneko
so sad, but beautifully written! great job!