FanFiction.Net
for Metal and Scales

6/18/2014 c1 Yogurtime
I enjoyed this a lot! It's so cute! This made me so happy!
5/30/2014 c1 3AutumnKitten27
Oh my gosh! I just recently got obsessed with the X-Men, and Mystique is my favorite. I cried so hard when Magneto left her in TLS! Your story made me cry too though, but because I was so happy! This is one of the best stories I've read for X-Men!
5/26/2014 c1 Jezebel DeTrazie
YES, I LOVED IT! I dunno how you can call it 'nothing special', because it most certainly is! Calling this story "nothing special", is like saying mutants are "not awesome", which we all know is a straight our lie :)
And that scene where he abandons her wrecked the movie for me, right next to the part where Magneto gets injected. So thank you for writing this, because it finally gave me some closure. In fact, I like your version of how it went much better!
7/18/2013 c1 8X.summergrey.X
so glad they are back together and have their powers back.
5/21/2013 c1 79Darlin
I did like this even though I'm not particularly fond of the movies which I rather consider bad fan fiction although the last one was more like a 64 page double comic. I will admit I hated it when Mags left Mystique so I was curious to see how you would fix it and I think you did a good job. It was even sweet. I have nothing but praise for your command of English, mistakes and all. First because there was never a point where I wasn't able to make out what you meant and secondly because many of us Americans are so never going to be bilingual. Also, thank you for leaving a review once upon a time as I never would have found this little story otherwise. And btw, your bio! oh how long it is although I did read most of it. It's cool to know something about the author of a story you enjoy.
5/2/2013 c1 1TheDreamingArtist
Man this is amazing! I love it! Definitely, I didn't like that part in the movie either, you just did a great job with it!
1/26/2013 c1 Guest
I really like it!
11/28/2012 c1 18Hamsta97
I like it!
11/21/2012 c1 55Beautiful Storm Munroe
Thought I'd return the favor, and leave ya something here :) Anyway, loved the Last Stand movie, and I totally think hat this should've been in the movie You should also red the novelization (it's by Chris Claremont) and though it doesn't go into complete detail in Magneto's and Mystique's relationship, I think it hints off better, as well even more if you're a RoLo shipper (Storm and Logan).
10/27/2012 c1 Ratdogtwo
Loved it!
10/25/2012 c1 Me
Když tě vidím každý den jak to píšeš o přestávkách o hodinách..Báro strašně tě v tomhle obdivuji o.O
I když tomu moc nerozumím jak tý angličtině tak tomu příběhu..(ale snažila jsem se) :DD ale určitě to bude velice zajímavé :D
A ten konec?! :D