for Five People Who Were Fazed By Loki Sitting on Thor's Lap

So.
Friccing.
Adorable. Love this! :p
5/1/2020 c1 1clover cat Klee
oh, I like the idea of them being this close, and it wuldn't be a surprise if things like lapsitting had another connotation for them
3/19/2020 c1 AnonymousMe
Bruce's reaction (or lack thereof) is definitely my favorite. No guff. Ultimate fav.
Very nice story. I recommend it to any of those weird-os who read the reviews before reading the story. (I dunno why I think that's weird, it just is.)
10/23/2019 c1 Guest
Oml I love this. Just-Bruce being completely unbothered- XDXD
9/9/2019 c1 6Serpina Silver Tongue
This is both hilarious and all-around brilliant. I love everyone’s reactions. Thor’s protectiveness is adorable, and his special brand of logic never fails to make me smile. Loki’s sass and trolling Clint were great. And of course, Tony being Tony in the initial scene gave me some good laughs. Clint secretly using the chair when Tony wasn’t looking and the freaking out over the “alien sex chair” were classic. Natasha and Pepper’s observations were both heartwarming and funny. The entire scene with Steve was prefect, as was Bruce’s non-reaction. I will have to check out your other Thor story as well.
12/21/2018 c1 RandomDudette
This is the sassy yet fluffy Loki I have been looking for oml and lemme tell you everyone's reactions did not dissapoint me. Bruce just made me laugh, to be fair he's probably just accepted this life of his now lol Nice fanfic! Lighthearted, cute and made me a giggle a bit. Be proud of this creation :)
10/23/2018 c1 Guest
Cuteeee!
9/2/2018 c1 yesloki
Beautiful.
9/1/2018 c1 Guest
Cute!
8/26/2018 c1 nacy3451
I love this story. It’s freaking hilarious
1/8/2018 c1 AM
I honestly thought that Bruce was going to say "that's my paper".
8/13/2017 c1 Lady-Alucard
Damn, now i really want to know what happened with Darcys "music playing device"
6/6/2016 c1 Brooke
I love that ending it is so funny. Keep up the good work in your stories.
10/13/2015 c1 occasionallywrite