for Autumn People

4/30/2016 c1 Donni
This is lovely, thank you!
2/10/2016 c1 Guest
8/12/2013 c1 4underratedchocolate
Wonderfully written
Obito is so complex...
3/14/2013 c1 14Alalaes
I quite liked the bit about the World Tree. Great characterization.
3/6/2013 c1 18outloux
i really liked this story.

never did say whether the Rin was real...

oh well

really well written, keep on writing!
12/23/2012 c1 35MoonlightRurouni
Stop. It. Stop. The. Overwhelming. Wave. Of. Feels. Aizen. Damnit.
12/17/2012 c1 13Girl of Blue Fire
I really like this story - fascinating idea of Obito being haunted and the scenes with Konan and Itachi are great.

This is my favourite bit -

'He still doesn't blame Kakashi for her death. He's been very, very careful not to blame Kakashi. But seeing Rin clinging to him, as if hoping that he can protect her from Obito, causes anger to swell up inside him like a wave. What has Kakashi ever done for Rin? Has he killed for her? Started a war for her? Tamed bijuu for her? Is he going to remake the world for her?

"The only thing left to do is to have our final fight," he declares. The only thing left to do is find out which of them loves Rin more.'

I love the fact you bring in the jealousy here as I think underneath there is a lot of unresolved jealousy and hatred in Obito's character and that is whats fuelling his fight.

Please continue your great writing!
12/8/2012 c1 54Starfire201
They say there's none so blind as those who cannot see. I'd say Obito falls very well into that category, given his actions, and the way he responds to Rin. He is obsessed with the idea of what he's doing, and can't see that all he's done is inflict pain. In the recent chapters, I find myself wondering what he would do, should the jutsu fail to work, or if it does and it isn't what he expects.
11/28/2012 c1 p0str
This was a very interesting read, I'm intrigued by the way you portrayed Obito and his feelings and emotions toward Rin and Kakashi.
11/8/2012 c1 Mindy
wow. lol. that's so cool. i always thought maybe obito can see Rin's spirit through his gengutsu. you proved my point :)
10/27/2012 c1 290sinemoras09
This is exactly the type of fic I've been dying to read. It's a ghost story and a love story, all hurt and betrayal and trying to make sense of the things he's lost and the things he's trying to regain. The ending section, the specter of Rin clinging to Kakashi, just gutted me. Really beautiful work :D
10/26/2012 c1 Yuti-Chan
That was awesome! I hope you will continue...
10/26/2012 c1 15Freya's Valhalla
I love how you've practically recreated the whole original story from Obito's POV and how you've introduced other characters such as Zetsu, Konan, Kakashi and Itachi so naturally. It really feels like things really happend this way.

And Rin's recurrent appearence gives it a very eery touch ;)
10/25/2012 c1 13TomatoSoupful
Wow. This is great to read. The overall sadness and bitterness in Obito's love for Rin is what makes this story really interesting.
10/25/2012 c1 67Taywen
Wow. This was great. I liked the recurring theme of Obito not blaming Kakashi. It explains why 'Madara' went after the Mist and also why he didn't show any hesitation in fighting his old teacher. Yet it's for those very actions that Rin chooses to hide behind Kakashi rather than go to Obito's side...

I really liked the part near the end about what Obito has done for Rin as opposed to what Kakashi has done. The thing Obito doesn't understand is that Rin wouldn't have WANTED him to do those things in her name.

I'm still hoping that Team Minato gets something like a happy ending in the manga, but it seems increasingly unlikely. :(