for Cupcakes and chocolate icing

8/8/2013 c1 4GigglingGirl
This is so cute and really well written. I can't handle Joan and Arthur at the moment. I've never really shipped them that much before, well until this season and now, oh dear god.
8/4/2013 c1 castlet
That was so adorable!
6/8/2013 c1 xJacquii
Loved the Joan/Arthur cake mix fight :) I would love to see this in CA - especially the part about Auggie saying that he smells vanilla butter cake
5/18/2013 c1 miss-tarletone
Great little story! I really enjoyed it!
11/8/2012 c1 Sydney
You should write more like this. Just Joan and Arthur having fun
11/4/2012 c1 81christmasinacup
Ohmygod, adorable! Love it :)
10/28/2012 c1 Guest
Yay, new Joan/Arthur! I love your fics, so hilarious and bubbly..I love seeing this side of J/A and you do it so well! Please don't stop there! Would *love* to read a lot more! :))
10/27/2012 c1 Di aka beezarre
aka too lazy to sign in . THIS IS PERf! And just what I needed. I was depressed, and was proceeding to stuff my mouth with guimauve bears, (partly because i went to mcdo to get the latest CA but the wifi wasn't working grr), and then you sent this link and all was right in the world! This is cute, and you need to write more of that kind of thing! PWETTY PWEASE!
Also I love love love how you handled Auggie's blindness in this!
*remind me to encourage you far more often!*
10/26/2012 c1 starrnk
Cute & lighthearted Joan and Arthur... liked this story. Keep them coming.
10/26/2012 c1 agguielover
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OR EVEN MORE.!
10/26/2012 c1 18purple.bookworm.girl
LSADKFJ;ASDLFJLDSFJ MADDY HOW DO YOU ADORABLE. That is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love that Annie and Auggie just showed up and were like 'hello yes we are invading your cupcake party' and they're so cuuuuuuuuute and just things and LASKJF;LSDFJ ADORABLE.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service