FanFiction.Net
for The Traits of a True Hero

5/18/2016 c2 Gucci Nigga
Nice job with the first page. It almost made me cry.
1/14/2016 c5 5HardSonadowFanGirl
ARE YOU FOR REALS? You think that poem you wrote sucks? Wow, then I hate to bust your bubble buddy, (not really) but that poem is awesome! It's very deep and there is a lot of meaning and I can totally understand what is being said in between the lines! And honestly? It practically screams 'SHADOW!' with just about every word! It fits his personality perfectly and is just, wow! I honestly don't know know what else I can say that would do your poem the justice it properly deserves!
3/10/2015 c7 29sur2sur
That is a shame, Your story is so good.
Please reconsider andn continue the story
1/2/2014 c6 22Stuffwell359
This is amazing so far! I'm loving the emotion from the story, please post more chapters more often. Good job so far :)
1/2/2014 c6 nimrodprower
At first I wasn't completely sure, but now I started to like that story a lot. Can't wait for more!
1/2/2014 c6 10SuperSonicBoom12
This is really good! Really interesting. Keep up the good work ;)
3/18/2013 c5 Sierra 117 John
Okay I'm really curios, what are the secrets,
But, I digress, just telling us would ruin the suspense.
Keep it up,
1/6/2013 c3 2Yasmine155
Poor Tails, nice story so far! Please update soon!
11/4/2012 c2 OkamiSuperstar4
Please do continue! You're doing a good job so far.

The only things are, how did that one kid know EXACTLY what the new kid would be like? That, and yeah, it was a bit short, but you already said that yourself.

And so... yeah. Siyonara!
11/3/2012 c2 1Aj the human
It's look great story and I think it was Sonic, Amy, Cream and Kunckles.
10/27/2012 c1 doylewells
i do have an account, but since I am on a phone, I will try to make the most of this short review. You have a good idea here, I do wish there was more of a chapter, but this will suffice. Please keep up the writing, and when I can get on a computer, I will sign in and fav this story. Good luck to you.