for Mirrored

This story is boring...I got to Chapter 14 and then stopped
4/11/2021 c26 HoneyBear84
Love it
2/18/2021 c21 raragris
I'm brave, but I only understand English, my capacity to write or talk is very limited, so sorry. Your story is awesome, one of the best of the ship. <3
11/13/2020 c5 GoldNiffler1996
This is so hilarious omgg
9/18/2020 c26 nyx arcane
I love how original this story <3
One of the best fanfics I've ever read!
8/11/2020 c26 Guest
This fic s crazy and magnificent
7/24/2020 c26 14RodeRozen
this is so in character it could be canon. I love it!
7/5/2020 c26 11muttjc2003
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I think you captured Harry and Voldemort's characters perfectly in this. Amazing job! I loved this :D
5/30/2020 c1 Tatooine brine
I love it!Although my English is not very good, but I have been trying to read this story!
5/11/2020 c2 blown
haha this already loooks promising. soooo hilarious the idea of polyjuicing at voldy!
4/26/2020 c5 WeisseHex
Verry Interesting indeed!
4/26/2020 c1 WeisseHex
I think that Harry can use the fingernail to track Voldie! At least I think so!
10/24/2019 c26 12Burnehn
i like how i immediately knew what they were talking about at the end there.

Well, now, final review it is i suppose. im not sure of its because Ive stopped injecting myself with coffee and this story just happened to appear in the beginning of my fantastic mood, but i have had a blast reading for the past few days.

I dont know what genre this is, but ive laughed, scoffed, and laugh-scoffed incredulously (the drunk Tom scene and every bit where Harry misses that the git is falling in love with him; its just so Harry, i cant even).

I have somehow been delighted over the entire course of this story and, while the magnitude of that delight is a bit concerning, I want to thank you for taking the time to write this (thank you).

(Quick note: having not read the books since splurging on hp fanfiction, i cant confirm if these two are characterised as fantastically as i think they are but... they feel pretty in character. though sometimes Volde strikes me as a little... odd.)

There. A full review. Anyway, you have written an interesting, entertaining tale. Good bloody job, mate. Best of luck to you.
10/24/2019 c23 Burnehn
lmao, vegetable Tom is fiesty?
10/23/2019 c10 Burnehn