FanFiction.Net
for Summer's End

6/1/2020 c6 1sianita95
I've read this many times. Always enjoy the hot makeout scene in his bedroom. Great stuff. Thanks for writing!
6/17/2017 c6 Guest
Freaking loved this fic! Thank you! _
2/14/2017 c6 Castlelover777
Great story! Funny, sweet, cute-it has it all! Loved it!
2/14/2017 c4 Castlelover777
I'm really enjoying this story! I absolutely love Kate and Lanies conversation! Hysterical!
9/23/2014 c6 29CharacterDriven
I - my arms were just folded over my head! Like a chimp whose banana bunch had been stolen away, my jaw flapping wide open with the oh-fuck-NO!-ness.

Do not make me have to explain to my family why I am sitting here with tears of silent laughter coursing down my cheeks! That was frickin' hysterical.
9/23/2014 c5 CharacterDriven
LOL! "Dad?"

omfg
9/23/2014 c4 CharacterDriven
That was just about the last place I would have expected to see a line from a Tubes song :-D
the commando crawl is hilarious. Loving this story!
2/16/2014 c6 32JustAWriterWannaBe
Cute! Well done!
So them, can't catch a break!
2/11/2014 c1 1HorseGirl112
Alright, so I shoot archery, and I have to point out that Katniss uses a recurve bow, not a crossbow!
2/1/2014 c6 22honeyandvodka
Made my way back to this one at last! Golden ending! Really loved that last chapter! X
12/8/2013 c6 81822andallthat
That was HILARIOUS. You clearly are a situational comedy genius. Honestly, I laughed so hard it was embarrassing by the end. Thank you for this story. Well worth the wait. :)
11/24/2013 c6 21Shena1
How many cockblocks can one couple endure in a single evening? (That should be this fic's subtitle)! :D
11/19/2013 c6 Marlene
Great job! You write better than the show's writers.
11/16/2013 c6 Guest
The Gates bit was lovely.

LOVED the end lol

Such a fun fic! All of the 3s for you!
11/16/2013 c5 Guest
driving them onto one inevitable path towards-
"Dad?"