for So, which house do you think you'd be in?

5/23/2015 c1 3Sue Clover
That is really rather ridiculous... but if Bothari was in Hufflepuff with Cordelia, he'd be fine. She'd keep him on track. He could probably be in any house, except for Ravenclaw. I think he was described at some point as making himself into whoever he was required to be, but wanting to serve Cordelia because she made him more than he ever dreamed he could be, and that's why he would follow her anywhere. Under Aral he'd be a brave soldier, a perfect Gryffindor, under Vorrutyer he'd be one of the worst Slytherins that perpetuated the stereotype, although he also had a lot of cunning of his own, but with Cordelia he could be not only loyal but a good person, a hero, so he would choose Hufflepuff.
Fun scene. It made me laugh; you succeeded.
8/4/2013 c1 21kateydidnt
Actually, I'm going to have to disagree with Ivan's placement-though I have no doubt he prefers to think of himself as a gryffindor-but Ivan's foremost trait in my mind is his absolute loyalty and dependability. Memory even makes it clear-Miles used Ivan so much because he knows he can trust and depend on him.
12/18/2012 c1 178Susan M. M
My family sometimes plays the "which house would you be sorted into" game. Nice to see Miles plays it, too. I agree with most of his choices and I agree that J K Rowling will still be read and enjoyed centuries from now.