for Rakanma One Half

1/4/2020 c3 Stary Wylk
In this chapter, you reveal why Akane Tendo is an unlikeable character.
11/29/2019 c4 1Nikoru Kona
aw, I even thought "Kasumi should have given Inuyasha instead of star wars" xD
8/9/2019 c1 1James423
I also hope you could continue this one day. It would be interesting to see their reaction to a Shampoo who actually likes Ranma for who he was and not just because he beat her in combat.

Plus I kinda wanted to see their reaction when they realize that they were Romeo and Juliet lol.
7/27/2019 c5 James423
You should really continue this story.
1/24/2019 c6 RadicalErin
Not bad at all. Naturally, then, it is abandoned.
7/20/2018 c6 2FactfulFallacy
IS this abandoned?
5/14/2018 c4 1nickknack2000
Reading the story you made a believable story with the characters personalitys an I love it.
5/15/2016 c1 1chris8124u
about the Nadoka not knowing how to use the katana it could be handled like the characters in tri-gun or trinity blood they act like bungling fools with weapons until they need to and even then they tend to hide in what appears to be accidents
1/21/2016 c3 3smashman42
Regarding your author's note, most of the similarity gets a pass from me due to subtle differences. e.g. Ranma being up the tree with the kettle without having jumped out the window into the pool. The detail that confused me was why Doc Tofu hit that point to take out Ranma's legs when he didn't need to be shown Akane's softer side as per canon. I suppose the Doc did it to match-make in this tale, though it took me looking for a explanation rather than it being explicitly shown to me. Maybe I'm just a little slow? I hope you haven't taken any of the negative reviews to heart too much. Early in an alternate universe story like this things are bound to more closely track their canon counterparts. I'm rather enjoying this so I hope it is still a work in progress rather than abandoned.
1/24/2015 c1 8Contramancer
Especially stretched as Ranma didn't run into Ryoga until junior high... but if Ryoga's attitude is anywhere near canon, having the two encounter each other in middle school or elementary(or even pre-school) would likely have the same results.
1/19/2015 c6 4epain
Kodachi has never seen Ranma transforming in the manga but I think that Tatewaki was holding Ranma at least once when he transformed. Nice idea naming Ranma's female form Haruka. I started reading the Sailor Moon manga to understand the background of Ranma/SM crossovers.
12/1/2014 c6 1harlequin320
interesting story, there have been noticeable changes in Ranma that have had affects on the plot, so far its been very interesting, the back-story between Ranma and Ryoga felt kind of weird and off to me with the time frame change, I also am surprised nobody has recognized Ranma's girl form as Ranko, given the fact that Ranma played Juliet in the same play Akane played Romeo, Ranma's girl form is rather distinctive and despite not really making any friends everyone noticed her from your description, also given the fact Akane was there I would assume that elementary school was local and would have had many of the same students as Furinkan High, because of this I am confused how nobody has recognized Ranma's girl form yet? on a completely different note, I was expecting a lot more Nodoka in this story, but she has hardly appeared on screen, I am just surprised, anyways, keep up the good work, update soon
11/20/2014 c6 1AverageNeriman
There's a fine line between alternate universe and written adaptation. So far I'd say you've been doing a pretty good job of making the canon bend to your story. I enjoyed the fight between Kodachi and Akane, particularly Akane breaking the post. However, this makes the tea kettle seem even more contrived. In the original, the kettle was the culmination of a series of random objects being used in the fight. Here, it seems like an excuse. That being said, I look forward to seeing how you handle the ice skating arc.
11/8/2014 c3 AzaggThoth
I wanted to like this and give it a shot. I really did. I even wanted to like it. But I have to stop here. To many of the events are happening just like in the manga or anime when they have no reason to. Right up to that bit with Ranma in the tree and the kettle. If you are writing the story differently, then do things differently. There is no reason for it to be a carbon copy.
11/6/2014 c6 1Mistress of Harmony
This has been a fun story to read, thank you for writing it.
75 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »